Pregnancy

Hey guys so sorry about the cliff hanger its going to be a good chapter lots more action I promise ok wel

Back to the story😊

LUCYS POV

Porleushka finished checking me the she gasped natsu was the first in then everybody else " well ive found whats wrong with you child your pregnant"
My eyes went wide everyone in the room went quite then natsu started crying and then he jumped on me I squeld and hugged him around the neck " were having a baby OMG were having a baby" we both chanted and hugged then everyone started cheering "this calls for a calibration" erza shouted nearly crying  everyone got straight into the partying I stayed in The infirmary for a little while longer natsu stayed with me the whole time when I was done being checked I was told not to drink sertin drinks but I can drink I smiled and walked out we parted till the sun came up I got wasted so did erza and natsu and gray nearly everyone got smashed we both woke up in the guild I was right on top of natsu and natsu was bear hugging me when I looked at my stomach it was huge the bump was there it was huge I screamed in pain i think im going into labour when i screamed i woke up natsu and most of the guild natsu sprung into a fighting stance and then looked at me his eyes went wide in shock he picked me up and ran straight to the infirmary.

16 hours later I gave birth to three baby's two boys and a girl I was so exhausted I must of fallen asleep because I woke up hours later with erza holding the baby's gray talking to natsu and the rest of the guild around me " she's awake!!"  someone shouted " Jesus shut up!  not so lound" I screamed he he sorry bub they apologized I sat up slowly natsu came up and helped what happend porliushka walked up and explained why  my pregnacy went so fast after a while of explaining I understood " so I had a magical pregnancy right?"  that's what its called what happens is either the baby is magical or very powerful since I had three I guess it only took a few hours for them to be fully grown "were are the baby's? " I ask natsu weakly  he smiles and hands them to  me I look at them there so beautiful I begin to cry natsu kisses my forhead gently " what should we name them" mirajane says a name for the little pink haired girl " how about lizzy" I look at natsu and smile "that's perfect little lizzy" what about the boys I think there mommy want her to name them I looked at my boys and named the blond one james and the pink haired one Luke little lizzy stated crying "dose little lizzy want to say hi to aunt erza and aunt mirajane" they both looked at me in surprise and smiled warmly I handed lizzy to erza and mirajane  the two boys were fast asleep I gave the boys to natsu and looked at every one else I looked straight at levy and asked her " levy would you like to be my kids godmother" levy started crying saying yes she would be honerd " master mokorov would you like to be a grandpa? " he smiled and nodded bursting into tears as well as everybody else by the end of the day everyone was something to my children I stayed in the infirmary for afew days before i left.

NATSUS POV

It been a few days since lucy had the kids she's still I'm the infirmary I was sitting next to erza with Luke on my lap and James in my arm lizzy was with gramps.  Most of the guild paid attention to Lizzy because she was beautiful and every now and then id take all the kids into lucy and let her cuddle and sleep with them "hey porliushka when lucy getting out of the infirmary?" At that exact moment arms rapped them self around my tourso I spun around to see lissana " oh hey lissana whats up" she just smiled and said I wanted to congratulate you on becoming a dad I looked at her confused and just nodded.  Lucy got out and hour ago and she's already famous with the kids j was sitting down on one of the lounges Lucy on my lap and the kids on hers we were and good family all ive got to do is claim lucy forever.

LUCYS POV

I spent three days in the infirmary I got out today about an hour ago when I got out I was gretted by Lizzy, James  and Luke I grabbed them all and went to natsu we sat together  smiling and giggling "how's my little lizzy wizzy ha how are you bub" she giggled at me and my heart melted  then all of a sudden the was a loud bang erza came running to us levy was here soon after and gray, gramps, mirajane  and laxsus
What the hell was that the kids were crying down stairs the guild doors were kicked open to find twilight ogers goons standing there (totally didn't steal that from the anime he he 😂😂)  I was pissed I gave natsu the kids and jumped the balcony natsu must of given the kids to erza because he was right next to me we both ran straight towards them I grabbed my whip and slashed one of the guys he hit the ground groaning natsu fire dragon fistted two of the guys and I lucy kicked the others they left running tails inbettween there legs we high fived each other and turned around to find everyone running towards me I was scooped up by natsu and everyone was shocked to see what I just did "where did that come from? " natsu asked me smirking he was proud I blushed and I talk for the rest of the day until we went home everyone said bye to the kids and we went home when we got home we found a big box out the front marked lucy I looked in it there was two cribbs toys and more I smiled natsu carried it upstairs and we layed down I jumpd on natsu straddling his hip he grab my hips and began to grind  the we both heard giggiling and we spun our heads Luke and lizzy were awake we got up and put them back to bed I was too tired to continue so me and natsu went to bed cuddling each other

NATSUS POV

I was woken up by three noisy kids they were on top of me and Lucy lucy was playing with james and lizzy and luke was jumping on me I sat up and pulled  my little boy onto my lap then all of a sudden lizzy burped and fire came out I looked at lizzy an smiled widely I grabbed her and jumped around with her.  Today was going to be fun lizzy can us fire like me luke is a celestial spirit mage and James can us both flame and celestial magic me and lucy were so proud I saw Mira walking " hey Mira can you look after the kids for a while me and Lucy have to do something do you mind" she smiled widely and nodded her head " of course id love to look after your angles have fun you to" she waved us good bye and we left.  lucy looked at me confused "were are we  going natsu?" "Its a surprise" first we stopped at a resturaunt then to an ice cream shop then we went to the park we sat down an talked,  laughed,  kissed and then I got up and faced lucy she looked up her brown eyes sparkling in the night she smiled at me I took a breath and oferd her my hand she took it and stood up inches away from me I got down on one nee and she gasped I pulled a little black box out of my pocket and opend it to reveal a pair of diamond rings " lucy heartfillia would you do me the greatest pleasure of becoming my wife" lucy was crying she nodded her head dramatically and I put the ring on her finger I got up and hugged her tightly kissing her with passion I put my ring on and scooped her up and carried her home on the way there I seen Mira with the kids I told her to look after them for tonight with one look and she nodded happily I went straight home and we were already both half naked pants short shirts shoes everything came off we finished around 4 in the morning and fell asleep cuddling.

These are the rings beautiful right

OMG natsu asked lucy to marry him eeeeeeeeeeeeehh

Okok now that's done sorry im not updating every day I have alot of things to do places to be you know
Tell me how this chapter was in the comments ok

LOVE YAS ALL BYYYEE 😘😘