01: How You Met (Cake)

Luke:

"Just because he's cute doesn't mean I like him already?", you whispered yelled at your bestfriend.

"Come on, he's definitely your type and second he keeps looking at you", she smirks making you roll your eyes.

You turn to look at the blonde god again seeing he was already staring at you.

You both look away and felt your cheeks turn red. You bit your lip embarrassed.

Suddenly, the guy who was with the blonde came to your table. He has curly honey blonde hair and haze green eyes.

"Hi", he giggled turning back to his friend and waving at him to come but the blonde didn't.

"So, umm my friend over there realky thinks you're cute and asks if he can get your number?", he said through his Australian accent.

"It depends", you smirked.

"On what?", he asks confused.

"If he also has an Australian accent", you said casually.

"Yeah, yes he does", he quickly answered.

You gave him a strip of paper with your number on it and stood up with your best friend.

You glanced at the blonde seeing he was staring at you. You winked at him and mouthed "call me" making him nod his head and rush to his friend. He quickly snatched the paper and saved your number on his phone.

Calum:

"Michael, I've told you a thousand times no. Wanna hear it in spanish? Noh", you ranted at him.

"Don't you fucking dare use a freaking Teen Wolf preference or I'll cut you", he threatened.

"But I don't wanna", you whined.

Michael has been your best friend since third grade and he wanted you to meet his best buddy.

"Why don't you want to meet him?", Mike asks pulling your hand towards Calum's house.

"Because Teen Wolf is on ETC and you're being a little bitch not letting me watch it", you glared at him.

"You can watch it at Calum's place", Mike said and entered the house without knocking.

"Um, hello there is this thing called knocking and its been use forever and its actually trendy. Why not use it?", you sarcastically said at Mike.

"Sarcastic little girl, aren't you?", a deep voice said.

And a guy not scratch that, a god was walking towards you. His ripped skinny jeans and his shirt that says "Never on my mind" is actually hot. He's hot, cute, well built, handsome, probably good at bed, oh did I say he's hot cause hell yes.

"Calum, this is Y/N, Y/N this is Calum", Mike introduced us.

"Nice to meet you", Calum winked.

"You two", you blushed.

You stood near Mike and whispered "He's so much better than Stilinski.