Movie night

[sarahs POV]
Lily and I got ready for movie night and were wearing black leggings and matching tie dye shirts we had made one of the days. I grabbed a blanket and carried it with us as we walked to the blow up movie screen in the grass. People were already there, we didn't care much for the movie so we sat all the way in the back where you could barely see us. They provided blankets for us to lay on the floor, so lily and I grabbed an end of one and spread it across the ground. We sat down on it and I put the blanket behind our backs and over our shoulders and we snuggled together throughout the movie. I leaned closer than I already was to lily and started giving her little kisses on the neck earning me a slight moan. I began to start sucking on her neck and lily titled her head up, moving her hair allowing me to have better access. Little moans were coming from Lily's mouth which turned me on even more. I feel lily push me away hard, I furrow my eyebrows at her and look up to see cherry standing looking down at us.
Fuck.
"Sarah come with me right now!" Cherry said in a yelling whisper

I quickly got up and cherry grabbed me by the wrist, dragging me behind a tree away from the movie.

"What the fuck was that?!" Cherry questions

"I thought counselors weren't allowed to curse?" I say with fake confusion

"When we're dealing with pests like you we're allowed to!"

"Which page is that on in the counselor conduct handbook?" I ask with fake confusion again

"Listen you little shit! Don't let me see you doing anything like that again or I'll get you a new bunk mate!"

I put up my arms in defense, rolling my eyes and walked back over to lily.

"What did she say?" Lily questioned

"Just that if she sees us doing anything like that again that she'll give us new bunk mates" I respond

"Oh..." lily says looking down at the ground
I place my finger under her chin and gently push her head up so she's looking at me

"So we'll just have to be extra sneaky" i say with a wink
__________
I hope you're enjoying the story/ please vote this story
Thank you for all the votes
My insta: @/sarahpculson
To be continued