Leaked

[sarahs POV]
*ding ding ding ding*
I roll over in bed and grab my dinging phone to see a bunch of notifications from Instagram, that I've been tagged in a picture. There's like 20 notifications! How many fucking pictures was I tagged in. I roll over and glance at lily to see that she is still asleep before unlocking my phone and checking Instagram.
Holy fuck.
No please say this is a nightmare
No no no no no no no
Next thing I know I'm bursting into tears and can't contain myself. My hands are covering my face as I ball into them.

"Baby what's wrong!? What happened?!" Lily says, rubbing my back.

I throw my head into her shoulder and continue crying.

"I-I- th-there's .. these.. pi-pictures.." I manage to say between cries

"What pictures honey?" Lily says continuing to rub my back

"M-my.. bra.. me in m-my.. bra a-and p-panties!"

I figured lily was at lost for words because she just continued to rub my back and didn't say anything.

"I sent them to my, now ex and I guess she was angry that I broke up with her so she leaked my private pictures I sent her. Now everyone at my school has seen them!" I say, my voice more clear now from me getting over the tears.

"It's ok baby, she's clearly just jealous of you" lily grabs my phone and scrolls through the leaked pictures. "Your body is beautiful" lily says blushing as she stares at the picture of me in a black and red lace bra.

I take my phone out of her hand and set it back on the beside table before caressing Lily's face and kissing her lips. Her lips always felt so good against mine, I loved her so much, but I think she's  not ready to say it back, so I've never told her. I'm now holding Lily's face with both my hands as we kiss with tongue and it feels oh so good. I crawl on to her lap, now straddling her waist, never breaking the kiss.

Lily glides her hands down my back and cups my ass. I leave kisses down her neck and lift her shirt over her head, immediately re attaching my lips to her milky skin once the fabric was out of the way. I pulled off her pants and placed my hand on her center and rubbed, the thin layer of soaking wet lace fabric being the only thing in the way. I rubbed her clit through her panties as her face contorted into expressions of pleasure.
I continued rubbing while kissing and licking her inner thighs.

"S-sarah?" Lily moaned my name

"Yes baby girl." I respond

"P-please take me" she says throwing her head back

With that I pull off her panties and lick her wet slit. I rubbed tight circles around her clit as I plunge my tongue into her center. Lily grabbed handfuls of my hair, pulling me impossibly closer to her center, wanting more attention.

"Sarah!" Lily throws her head back

I remove my tongue from inside her and replace it with two fingers, curling them and hitting her inner sweet spot.

"Oh! Sarah!" Lily yells, digging her nails into my back

Lily's walls clench around my fingers and i slow down my pumping letting her ride out her orgasm. Her sweet juices release onto my fingers and I pull them out, sticking them into my mouth.

She tasted so good.

I lay next to her and kiss her sweating forehead, wrapping her still shaking body from her orgasm, in my arms.

"Did you like it?" I ask

She answers with a lip bite and a nod
____________
To be continued
Thank you for all the nice comments and votes

Please vote this story
Follow my insta: @/sarahpculson