Boys camp

[sarahs POV]
"Wait sarah. Why haven't I seen any boys at this camp?" Lily's asks, her naked body still in my arms.

"Lily are you serious? We've been at this camp for 3 weeks and you just now noticed that there's only girls here? It's because this is an all girls camp, you're so stupid" I respond laughing

"Fuck you" lily says, before flicking me off with her middle finger in a joking manner.

"Gladly" i say with a smirk

Lily rolls her eyes before releasing herself from my embrace and putting her clothes back on.

"The boys camp is across the lake" I say, continuing our conversation from earlier. "Last year and the year before that, a couple of friends and I went over to their camp."

"What'd you guys do?" lily asks

"Just played spin the bottle."

"So you kissed boys?"

"I'm not attracted to them so it didn't mean anything to me."

"Can we go to their camp tonight"

"If you want" I respond.
-------
*9:47pm*

Lily and I got dressed and started walking towards the canoes at our lake dock. (Lily's outfit on left, Sarah's on right in picture above)
We both got in the canoe and made sure on one was watching before I started paddling to the other side. We docked our canoe on the lake shore of the boys camp. Everyone was already in their cabin but I knew the 'secret spot' where everyone hung out. I grab Lily's hand and pull her along as I walk over to a stranded cabin in the woods. I felt lily squeeze my hand tight.

"Sarah this looks like something out of a horror movie" lily says

"It's fine baby, I've come here before" I respond reassuringly

We walk into the cabin thats filled with loud music, boys, girls, alcohol, and food.

"Hey sarah!" A boy yells to me, it was zach, I had met him 2 years ago when my friends and I snuck into this camp.

He looks down at my fingers intertwined with Lily's then looks back up at me.

"Are you two... a thing?" Zach asks

"Yes." I say and lily looks over at me with a big smile. "Is that a problem" I say giving zach the 'death stare'

"No, no, of course not"

Lily and I started joining in on the dancing that the boy and girl teens were doing. We each took a couple shots and were a bit tipsy.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" A boy yells, lifting up an empty bottle of beer.

Everyone cheers and then sits in a circle around the bottle.
I tell lily to sit across from me so there's a chance of the bottle landing on both of us.

Everyone took their turns and kissed some people, and now it was my turn. I leaned into the circle and spun the bottle.

Thank god!

The bottle landed on lily and I. So far the bottle had landed on a girl and guy each time. This was the first spin where two girls had to kiss. Lily and I stood up and were in the center of the circle. I placed my hand on her waist, gently pulling her closer before attaching my lips to hers. The circle of boys and girls started screaming probably from never seeing a girl kiss another girl. I slid my hand down Lily's waist and cupped her ass just to get the circle more amused. I pulled away gently and smiled at her earning us a few "awe's" from the circle. We played spin the bottle the rest of the night and accidentally fell asleep in that cabin in the boys camp.
-----
*6:23am*

I shook lily trying to wake her up.

"Hm?" She hummed groggily

"Lil we've got to get back to our camp and in our cabin before breakfast."

I stuck out my hand for her to grab, and pulled her up. We clasped hands and ran to our canoe. This time lily paddled is back and we made it to our cabin without running into any counselors.

"That could have been really bad" I say to lily

"Yeah. But since we were together, it wasn't" lily responds with a smile

God, I love her.
___________
I hope you're enjoying
To be continued
Please vote this story
Thank you for all the nice comments and votes
My insta: @/sarahpculson