Scars

Its been 2 weeks since Lucy and Levy joined fairy tail,and there getting used to the crazyness Levy even got used to being near boys!!!

"Hey,Hime do you want to go with me on a job?"Natsu asked Lucy."Haha,only if you stop calling Me hime!!!" Lucy said while laughing, Natsu grunted then smirked evily,Lucy turned around to look at the jobs.

Natsu still smirking evily came up behind her and hugged her around the waist,put his head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear,"I would stop calling you that,if you weren't one to me,my beautiful hime."Natsu said in a suducive tone.

Lucy turned her head so her chin was on his head and said,"Natsu..."She said it in a sad tone and that caught his attention."Hay...Lucy whats wrong?"He asked hugging Lucy tighter."I'll...I'll tell you after the mission,after we get home...K?"She asked as she squirmed out of his grip,wich made him look disaponted."K,let's go!!!"He said suddenly perking up.

"NALU SO MUCH NALU!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Mira before passing out."What's Nalu?"Asked Natsu."Its her main ship."Lucy whispered,forgetting he had super sensitive hearing. Then Natsu whispered,"What do you mean ship...And why are are we whispering?"Lucy blushed reder then Erza's hair."Ummm its...its something someone as dence as you wouldn't understand!!!"She said blushing reder and reder every second."Hey!!! I'm not dence!Fine then I'll ask her my self!!"Lucy looked dumbfounded then said,"No,no,dont please!!"She said slightly scared."To late!!Hey Mira what's Nalu?"Mira then smirked evily."Well I'm glad you asked Natsu,Nalu is yours and Lucy's couple name!!!"Lucy and Natsu blushed a deep red."I-I see thanks Mira by I got to go on a job with my hime!"

Mira nearly fainted again but not Before saying,"NALU!!!""Natsu chuckled and walked to Lucy."K,hime let's go!!!"Lucy chuckled and said,"Ok,and about what Mira said    befo-"Natsu cut her off."Dont worry about it Mira is known as the shipper queen,I just didnt know what it ment till now,but here I got this job!"Lucy looked at the job it was a simple job just catching some bandits but its reward was 13,000,000J she looked closer confused because it was such a easy job with a really big reward she then saw it was a group of mage bandits but it should be easy.

"Ok lets go,oh and Natsu thanks!"She smiled at him brightly,"for what?"He was confused but couldn't help by smile at her."For always being there when I need you,hehe"she giggled and he looked shoked."Of course hime!!"

He smirked at her waiting for her to tell him off but she just smiled,"Let's get going,so we can get home early!!!"He thought about how she didn't tell him off then came to the conclusion that she was used to it and let it go."Yah let's go!!!"

They got to the train and Natsu started yo look sick."You ok Natsu?"Lucy asked looking worried."No,I'm not I get horrible motion sickness,horrible!"They go on the train and sat down."Oh dont worry I know of a way to help with that,I heard that if you lay on someones lap and they rub your back it will help it go away!!!"Natsu blushed at her words but then thought about being able to lay on his crushes lap."Ok,sure let's go!!"

*Time skip after job*

"Hey,Natsu its getting pretty late do you want to stay at my place tonight?I also promised to tell you what was wrong with me once we got back!"He looked at her wondering what could be wrong."Ya I'd love to!!"

When they got to her house Lucy grabed his hand and went to go sit on the couch pulling him along with her."Ok here goes,Natsu...You know Sting and Roug right?"She looked at him."Yah I know the bakas."

Lucy takes a deep breath,"Ok well i left you because my dad arranged a marriage and we moved to go live near him,he from a very rich and dangerous family,so when I met him our parents got our own place and thats when it started,I found out he had a little brother named Roug who also had a girl who was being forced to marry him,we where all living together in a mansion and they had one room with no windows in the basement where they would....they would-"she stopped and started crying, Natsu higed her and she went rigged and pushed away from him crying harder after a couple minutes she calmed down and continued.

"They would...beat and wip us and......-"she stopped looking away."It ok you can tell me I won't judge you I'll just be here to help you  I promise."Natsu said quietly.She nodded then continued.

"They even raped us."She whispered. Natsu looked heart broken he couldn't hold it back eny more he hugged her again, this time she didnt pull back instead she cryed in to his chest she suddenly got up and turned around so she was backing him and pulled her shirt up a little over half way to show her wip,knife and even burn scars."I'm so sorry is that why you and Levy look unconfertable near boys?"She nods,he thought about all the times he's touched her and got confused then she spoke before he could.

"Its different with you tho because I new you befor and you where my best friend!"She smiles"Natsu,its getting late let's go to bed."She starts to get up while he layed on the couch."What are you doing Natsu?"He looked confused."Laying down?"She giggled,"you can sleep in my bed,I dont mind you did all the time when we where younger, come on!"Natsu blushed."Hmm you sure,I mean I'd love to but..."Lucy smiled"Yah,like I said it different with you,so come on let's get to sleep,besides its cold and I'm tired,Cary me!!!"She wined while lifting her armed up like a toddler.Natsu chuckled then and picked her up princes style,"Yes,my hime."She snuggled closer to his chest as he put her on the bed he then claimed on and got under the covers he was almost fell asleep when Lucy roled over and later on his chest mumbling,"so warm, Natsu dont go please I need you please."Natsu smiled and kissed her head thinking do I like her?
Then he fell asleep.

Sorry about all the Nalu next chapter there will be more Gale!!

                                                                                           word count 1150