Her Past

This whole chapter is going to be Silvers past just a heads up!!

I was walking around looking for my dragon,Luna who had just disappeared,when a man found me he said he wanted to help me,he said he was nice,he said he wouldn't hurt me,he said LIES!!!

It had been 5 years since I met him,and in that time I had started to grow feelings for him,he seemed so nice and caring,he said his name was Jack Deroot,lately he had been acting…strange he would stare at me more often.

He would also talk to me in a more suducive voice,and I being slightly attracted to him this made me blush and look away and he would smirk.He also loved dolphins and wore a black and yellow necklace of one they never took off.

Then he started getting violent and.....horny he would beat me repeatedly almost everyday and then at night he would....... sexually harass me.THAT DAMN MAN STOLE MY VIRGINITY!!!!!!

He gave me scars that I can never get rid of mentily.And when he got drunk he gave me physical ones as well,he cut me across my stomach,one over my right shoulder and down to my lower left back, and one that was the most horrible of all once he got so drunk he heated up his O'so precious neckless and burnt me with it on the back of my neck,so now I have a dolphin shaped burn in the back of my neck.

That when I finally ran away,but I could never bring myself to hurt the one that took care of me as my dragon mom left me.So  when I left I would hear the wolfs out side and there howling Suthed me so I taught my self how to sing and got PRETTY DAMN GOOD IF YOU ASK ME!!!

I found a little cottage in the woods where I lived for a while it was near there and worked at a music shop where I would sing for the customers they would always come and complement me.

After my incident I couldn't stand to see or even hear about sexual harasment,nor could I bring my self to have a boyfriend. But I've never gotten lonely I always where my hair down so I cause suspicion,even when I'm swimming.I herd of fairy tail while I was at a cafe and herd how they treat each other,with kindness and like family.

I imedetly set out for fairy tail then when I got there I herd or sexual harasment with one of my family!!!He will pay!!!

                                                                                             Word count 450
Gomen its short agin!!!!!