His Figure.

Tock! Tock! Tock! Tock!

Wind blew her soft brown hair and her red scarf. As she tucked her hair behind her ear, she stradled beautifully along the morning street of Garosu-gil, knocks from her heels, aiming for her favourite cafe.

Tring! Tring!

"Welcome!" The mysterious woman nodded her head at the greeting and smiled.
"A large warm Americano with hot bagel?" The barista smiled.
"Yes please, you know right what I need this early morning." The mysterious woman replied.
"We have new menu. Want to have a try?"
"And what exactly is that menu?" She peeked over the counter.
"Nothing special to be honest. We once put out this menu before, its Warm Chocolate Pecan for cookies and Warm Sweet Potato Hazelnut for drinks."

'Pecan and sweet potato.'

"Miss? Are you okay?" The barista waved her hands in front of that mystery woman's face.
"Ah! I'm okay. I- I zoned out for a bit. Sure! Pack me a medium warm sweet potato hazelnut drink and give me 2 bag of 6 pieces of that cookies." She took out her purse ready to pay.
"Okay. So, one large warm Americano, one medium warm sweet potato hazelnut, 2 bag of 6 pieces warm chocolate pecan cookies, to go. Is that all?"
"Yes."
"That would be 30000 won."
"Here." She handed her a card.
"Ah! Can you add green tea latte and 3 pieces of brownies?" She smiled thinking about her boyfriend.
"Sure! That'll be 38000 won." The barista swipped her card acrossed the machine and beep sound heard indicating transaction success.
"Here's your Americano and bagel. Have a sit, I'll send you your order shortly."
"Thank you."

She sat down, not far from the counter, sipping her coffee carefully when her phone vibrating. A text message.

Sungyeon-ah~ eodi?

Oppa? Cafe. Waiting for
coffee. Wae?

I'm here already. ^^

Arasso. Wait for few more
minutes. ^^

응~ ♡

"Here, your order. Enjoy!" The barista put all her order on the table.

"Gumawo~" she smiled.

Yes. I'm Park Sungyeon. I've been a loyal customer of this cafe, I say, almost 7 years? Nope. I'm never tired of the taste of the bitter coffee, the sweet cookies and the aroma the cafe have because that's the only thing aside from this red scarf that remind me of...

Him.

7 years ago, I met him at this very cafe. 7 years ago, I fall in love, first sight, to the sweetest smile I ever saw. Its like a ray ball of sunshine just shine through him. Ever since then, I've been going to this cafe, everyday, in hope I'll meet him.

"Sungyeon? Baby? Hey~" A hand touched my shoulder.
"Huh? Eo? Oppa? Why are you here?" I saw my boyfriend right in front of me.
"I was bored waiting for you in the car so I walked here." His eyes fall on the table, "Eo? Why you bought so many today?"
"Geunyang. I want to try their new menu. Here, here's your green tea and your brownies." I handed him, his latte and the brownies.
"Gomawo, jagi~ lets go, before its late and we'll stuck in the traffic again."

Walked hand in hand, we watched as the flowers fall in zig-zag motion until it reached the ground.

"Its cold today, right?" Jaebum, my boyfriend asked me.

"Kinda. Gomawo, oppa for coming to the cafe. I don't know how I'll bring all this drinks with my only two hands."
"Gwaenchanha." He kissed the top of my head and I snuggled his arms tighter.
"Sungyeon-ah~ should we go shopping later?"
"Eo? Wae?"
"Ani~ You've been wearing that scarf for years already, should we get a new one?" Jaebum question ticked me. I breathed in not to get tears in my eyes.

"Aniyo. Its my favourite scarf. Gwaenchanha, oppa. We should go and buy you some new shoes and shirt. Look at those haggards shoes. Aigoo~ I thought you are our company president's son but you look like beggar?"
"Yaa~ There's still a lot of girl in line waiting for me to be single, you know? I'm still handsome."
"Handsome? Tch~ Pabo-ya. Those girl only wants your money. Arasso?"
"Auh~ ahjumma cheoreom." He laughed and unlock the car.

"Ahjumma? Arasso. Your girlfriend is ahjumma."
"Don't talk too much, get in the car, we're late." He open the door and I entered the car.

He started the engine and hit the pedal to their destination. Me, as always, wandered eyes on the street when I spotted a familiar figure acrossed the street walking towards the direction of our favourite cafe, covered in comfy and warm clothes, with the exact same red scarf like mine.

"H-hoseok?"

“Chapter 1”

Vote & Comment