Secret.

[ no proof read ]

hospital»i.jb

'I'm sorry but this time, I'll do it my way.'

•••

Stirring the no longer hot coffee, thinking about what I should do so that Sungyeon forget everything about Hoseok, I catch a glimpse of someone, someone so familiar at the corner of my eyes.

Jung Hoseok.

I dropped the spoon and head outside when I saw him cornering to the right, walking through the alley, and without much said, I know where he's going. I walked as fast as I can without looking suspicious. I looked around before I went to the alley because it feels like someone is watching me.

Passing through the alley, I reached the back of an old building, rusty door on it and I put my hands on the door knob, turning and pushing it hard so that it open. Of course I have other easy way to go in the building but somehow I want to be normal, like I always does.

I peek my head through the slightly opened door, "Jung Hoseok-ssi? You're here?" I heard rustled behind the door, "Come in."

It was dark. Not the usual dark, but really dark. Pitch black dark. The floor sounded like it'll collapsed any second and it honestly make my heart skip a beat not because of excitement but scare. "Are you going to hide all the way till forever or you're gonna come out now?" I asked.

Silence.

I fished my phone out to use the flashlight, "Don't turn your light on." He said, "Look, if you want to keep on hiding instead of talking, I'm out. I have no reason to stay here to entertained you watching me in the dark." I stepped away, to go out.

"Darkness is your favourite, isn't it?" I stopped on my track, turned around and there he is, standing right before my eyes. Its dark here, I know, but somehow, his silhouette is way darker. Its darker than dark. "What do you want, Hoseok-ssi?"

at the same time»j.hs

"Do you think you have the right to call me by my name? Don't act like you forgot who you are, you imbecile." I snapped. I have been tracking him down since, since I left Sungyeon because of this stupid ungrateful piece of trash.

"What do you mean who I am? Stop saying nonsense, Hoseok-ssi." Bamm! I turned the lights on. I pushed Jaebum to the wall, hard, full of hatred, angry. "You know well, you are not Im Jaebum, you evil." He laughed. He laughed so loud that it feels like the whole building is shaken up.

I backed away from him because I know he finally gonna show his trueself. Pitch black hair, pitch black coat, evil grin and a pair of crimson blood red eyes. His laughed turn to a low groan laugh, that makes him even scarier. "I can't believe you found me, Lord." He pressed on his last word with an evil smile on his face.

"Well," He brush his non-existed dust on his coat, "you are one of a hella hard to ditch boy. I thought I lost you, by going in to this" he patted his body, "this little lost boy body, but somehow, you managed to find me. You are hard to please, aren't you?"

He moved forward, towards me, "You know, you can't have me, unless you kill me, which means you gotta kill this innocent soul too which also mean, you are doomed. You know the rules, innocent soul is a big no-no, and he is a real innocent one. All he care about is Sungyeon, Sungyeon and Sungyeon!" He snapped, "Man, I hate her. She always give me the trouble. I'm trying to hide but she somehow always reveal my location to almost everyone from high-up." He looked me in the eyes, "Perhaps, is she the one?"

I grabbed him by his collar, "She's not who you looking for, stay away." All he do is grinning, "I'm gonna bring you to the high-up. You have to follow me." And suddenly he disappeared.

"That's not gonna happened, Jung Hoseok. You may be the son of the highest God, but I am from the underworld, the heir of the most powerful demon you ever know." His voice resonance throughout the building. "Until next time, goodbye, Son Of All Realm."

Silence. Fuck. I lost him, right in front of my eyes!

'You know you can run, but you certainly can't hide, MIN YOONGI."

i finally updated lmao
i bet ya'll forget my story already
i'll be updating the other book soon, so just wait a little bit more.

as for now, enjoy. ♥

hw.