Weird.

I woke up this morning, feeling weird. I don't know what kind of weird but really weird. Does that even make sense? I missed coffee, and bagels. I missed the cafe. As if on que, the door to my room flung open and someone's head peek inside. Its Jaebum. "Hey." I look at his hand. A familiar coffee cups and pack. "You look awful but worries nothing, your hero come saving with your favourite coffee and bagels. But promise me, don't tell the doctors and the nurse or I'll be," he glide his thumb on his throat, indicating the doctors and nurse will kill him. "Thank you. How do you know anyway?" he rolled his eyes, "I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

Its funny how I don't even remember a single piece of my memory of him being my boyfriend. The way our skin touch, the way his lips curve when he smile, the way he smelt, nothing. Not even a speck of his existence ever ring any bell. I now know and remember Namjoon obviously cause he's my brother. But damn, I tried, but I just can't find him in my memory box. "You know the coffee will stay as coffee even if you stare at it for the rest of your life, right?" Jaebum break the silence. "Give me that." He took the coffee cup away, put it on the table and held my hands. "Want to go for a walk?"

The sun shine bright but feels so good on my skin. Its been forever since I went out from that room. As a matter of fact, I was never out. I stayed there like I was being confined when actually I'm free to roam around the hospital. "You like it?" I nodded. We stop at a bench and he sat right across me with me on the wheelchair facing him. "I know you can't remember me still, but know that I was there," he pointed towards my heart, "at some point of your life. So, I really appreciated it if you don't treat me like strangers, please?" I look deep into his eyes. Nothing. Its like he don't even have a soul to begin with. I couldn't find his emotion, I couldn't find his love. You know what they said, eyes never lie and his eyes, there's definately more to it. "Okay. I'm sorry if you feel like I treated you differently. I'm just trying to take everything slowly so that I can remember everything like how it used to be."

•••

"Okay. I'm sorry if you feel like I treated you differently. I'm just trying to take everything slowly so that I can remember everything like how it used to be." You can't remember everything cause I don't need you to remember everything, or else, the high up will find me. "Let's go for another walk, shall we?" As I was pushing her wheelchair, a kid came up to us with flowers in her hands. "For you!" the kid handed Sungyeon the flower. "You are pretty, just like this flower." Sungyeon said thank you and as we walked, I turn around and I met the kid, eye to eye and I immediately knew she was sent here by the higher up to mess with my plan. "Let's get you back to your room and put the flower in the vase." I pushed her wheelchair faster to avoid anymore encounter with them.

I couldn't get through a day without this leeches knowing my location. Now that I met more of them, I'm more than 1000% sure that Sungyeon really is the chosen one. Damn, I'm sure am luckier than Hoseok for being able to be next to her. It was his fault to fall in love with a human and can't contain his own feeling to himself.

few years back»m.yg

"You are truly a disappointment! I never raised someone like you and you are a shame to be called my son!" Father yelled and yelled as much as he wants. Hoseok, my little brother, broke one rules. Actually, rephrased, the rule. One and only rules that once you broke, you'll never ever be send to human world ever again and that is, falling in love with a human.

Hoseok fall in love with a girl. I'm sure she's not the prettiest, but she meant everything to Hoseok. I was there at the corner, fidgeting at the sound of father's shouting and yelling because he expected Hoseok to know better. Me? Father never look up to me. I was that kid who he think was not the kid to rule the world he build, the world than matter more than his family and yea, I was not the vision he had to be the ruler. Hoseok? He fit more. He obeyed rules like its his life. Me? Let say I'm mischievious. "I can't take this! From now on, you are forever banned from the outside world. I gave you one more day to tell that human, its over between both of you or else, I'll send her to the cage." And that my girls and boys, is the end. Once a human send to the cage, its over and of course Hoseok wouldn't risked that and left his human girlfriend.

But that changed.

I form an ill relationship with one of the underworld, should I call, resident? He apparently one of the most powerful demon, he who can ruin someone's life with just a snapped of his finger, and that's how it all begun.

Chasing The Past.

Eyy finally updated.
Euphoria is my new shit.