Part ⑩ : Shocking discovery

Part ⑩

I still can't believe it has been 7 months since Zakhiya left this world but it feels like it has been only yesterday my Zakhiya left me. Zakhiya should have been 8 months now. And getting ready to give birth to our daughter my little princess. Sahil was brought out of his thoughts by his PA.

Sir Sir.

What is it Amrita.

Your mother is here to see you.

Send her in.

Yes sir.

Hello beta.

Hi ma. 

How are you beta.

Am still kicking.

Seriously Sahil.

A good ma. What brings you here.

Come home tonight for dinner.

Last she told me to come home for dinner. They dropped a boom shell of me getting married to Zakhiya. What are they up to now thought Sahil.

Where are you lost too beta.

No thank you ma and taking my dinner properly you dont need to warry about me ma.

Sahil you are coming tonight for dinner that's final

Fine I will be there.

Good. See you then.

Hmm.

At Sahil's parents house.

Sahil this Akash my old friend and his daughter Aditi. The one you use to call Aditya.

Namaste. Oh now remember.

Namaste beta how are you.

Am good.

Hello Sahil.

Hi. Ma am hungry.

Yes just a minute dear.

Okay.

So how have you been Sahil.

Tss.

Excuse me said Aditi

Sorry we are late smiled Dishank.

It's okay beta. You are on time for dinner.

That's good ma am hungry.

But you ate 2 hours ago.

Shut up Dishank.

Hey Aarsha Dishank said Sahil hugging them. They had dinner making small talks there and there.

Sahil 

Yes bauji.

We have fixed your punar vivah with Aditi.

Sahil burst out laughing. Hahaha I didn't know bauji you are this funny wow bauji you should live your day job and become a comedian.

Am serious Sahil.

No am not marrying her or anyone you throw at me.

Sahil sit down.

You sit down get your head out of your...

That's enough Sahil.

Sahil please beta Aditi will make you happy.

Tss Tsk.

Sahil can I speak to you a little.

Tss

Come on Sahil.

Hmm.

Sahil please agree to this match we want to see you happy. I know even Zakhiya want you to be happy.

My happiness is Zakhiya. If you want me happy bring her back.

Sahillll she seem like a nice girl.

Not you too Dishank. She has bewitched you too what has this world came too.

Sahil look at how your mother is hurting seeing you like this.

Tsk 

Sahil

Fine I will do the stupid punar vivah.

Thanks man you won't regret this.

Tsk.

Ma he agreed to the match.

Thank God.

Sahil Aditi will be living with you from now on.

Great just what I needed now am going to live with her after she has been throw in my way.

Sahil behave

At Sahil place.

They arrived at Sahil's house after a 3 hour drive from Sahil's parents place. He showed her room. 

What!!! Stop looking at me. It creepy hissed Sahil.

Are not going help me with my luggage.

Do I look like your savant huh that carry's your bugs.

No but...

Tss. Sahil took an vase and went to his bedroom. And talked to that vase has it contains Zakhiya's ashes. You won't believe what happened love. My parents fixed my punar vivah to that Aditi. Now am living with that Aditi chi. Please get me out of this mess Zakhiya. He even sang Zakhiya favourite song. Miracle by Mariah Carey. His voice was angelic.

At Sahil's parents place.

Ma am not going to marry her after what she has done.

What happened beta.

She flashed my zaki ashes Sahil cried bitterly.

I was only trying to help you get over your pain.

Who asked you to help you little.... Hell who gave you the right to touch my thing. 

I should be helping you has you are going to be husband next month Sahil said Aditi.

I hate you and I will never forgive you hissed Sahil has he left from there banging the door.

***

All rights reserved

Sorry guys for the spelling grammar mistakes I will correct them soon hopefully by the Grace of God.

God bless you all

Love ❤ BM.