Part 12: A twist of event

Part 12

It has always been the groom who sit first at there mantra waiting for his soon to be wife but Aditi was the one sitting at the mantra waiting for her groom husband to be Sahil.

Someone is eager to get married to you hissed whispered Aarsha.

Yes please call your hitman.

Sahil stop talking and get on the stage said his mother. 

Sahil signed has he slowly walks toward the mantra. He silently prayed for a miracle for this marriage not to take place. The was a power failure so the wedding ceremony couldn't start.

Maybe we should cancel the wedding for next week said Sahil.

Yes Sahil is right who will get married in a dark said Dishank.

No we are not cancelling the wedding. I will call the electrician. We will get married once the power is back on said snap Aditi.

Yes Aditi I right we will wait. Aman ji call the electrician.

Maybe we should call of the wedding this is a sign of bad luck said Aman seeing his was not happy about getting married.

Nonses uncle its a natural thing to be a power failure.

I told someone is eager to marry you said Aarsha.

Sahil just signed and he drop down on his sit. The electrician came and fix the power failure after 3 hours.

Finally we can get married said a happy Aditi.

Yahoo Sahil replied with his voice filled with sarcasm.

At least we could say you tried to be happy said Aditi.

Shut up before I choke the life out of your ostrich neck hissed Sahil. Aditi didn't mind what Sahil said she was happy she will finally became Mrs Aditi Sahil khan finally after waiting for 13 years. The wedding ceremony started Aditi smiled has they started taking the 7 marriage vows around the holy fire. 

Detective Ravbir Kooper walked in along with his Partner Wife Kareena kooper.

Detectives what are doing here asked Àman Sahil's father.

Sorry to disturb your ceremony but we had a matter that should be attended has we speak said detective Ravbir Kooper.

What's wrong detective asked Sahil.

It's about Zakhiya your wife.

Is she alive.

Am terribly sorry am afraid shes not she's not. But does she have an enemy.

No she doesn't have enemies. Why are you asking detective. Ziya was a humble person she could never hurt anyone.

We got a tip of  and we find out that your wife was murdered. Do you know who wanted your wife death.

No detective said Sahil who dropped on the floor and cried. Everyone the wedding is of until I found the person who killed my wife and unborn child.

Maybe it was Suman and her brother. She stole your money and disappeared when Hiya went missing said Dishank.

Yes it must be her said Sahil.

Okay those are our first suspects said Kareena Kooper has she wrote the statement.

What how could you be so stupid yelled Aditi and everyone's attention turn to her who smiled nervously at them. Sorry its my best friend Fateh do you remember him Sahil ( Sahil rolled his eyes ) he fell asleep and missed his flight so he called to tell me. Yes the wedding cancelled for now but you should come and meet everyone. Okay bye see you soon.

It seem like you got your miracle smiled Aarsha but it was a fake one.

Yes i did but it would have been better if Ziya was the one came back to life said Sahil.

Recap: Zakhiya's murder. 

 *** *** **** *** *** 

I know the chapter it's short sorry guys.

All rights reserved ®

Sorry for the spelling grammar mistakes guys I will try correct the sooooon hopefully by the grace of God. English it's not my first language I hijacked it so this chapter won't be grammatical error free.

Love ❤ BM.