Epilogue

Epilogue

A 5 months later.

At the Khan mansion.

Zakhiya was finally home and safe and sound in Sahil's armd Zakhiya has been feeling guilty for traping Sahil in a loveless marriage. She felt she had robbed Geeta and Sahil their happiness has she unexpectedly became pregnant. Now he can be with his true love. Sahil has been having cold feets when it comes to confess his love for her. He always thought she will reject him after he had made her life hell. 

You are so mean Sahil.

What did I do mom.

You made us mourn Zakhiya's fake death while the whole time she was alive.

Yes Redima is absolutely right you made me think she was death and it was all my fault.

Mom, Ma you have to uderstand i had to do what I had to do to keep my family safe and alive. So had to be selfish.

But you could have told us you know.

Yes I know dad but I didn't want because I had to...

Yah yah yah we know you had to do what you had to do.

Exactly my point.

 I still can't believe that Aditi was behind us losing a whole year of the twins growth. Ooh that little Agrh.

Not to forget her evil father stole money from us and he framed an innocent man.

Yes we feel terrible for taking 10 years of his life.

You didn't know dad. He already forgave you,

But still Zakhiya 10 years is a long time.

Forget the past and look forward to the bright future ahead of us.

Yes dad, papa Ziya is right.

In Zahil room.

Sahil noticed his beautiful wife lost in her thoughts.

Penny for your thoughts he said.

Zakhiya looked at him with a blank mind. Sahil signed has he put the twins to sleep before he walked towards Zakhiya. He sat next to her on the couch has he took her small hands in his big ones. She looked at him.

Are they sleeping.

Yes they are.

Okay. You are grate father Sahil.

Am remarkable he said and they smiled at each other. I must say you did a good job to take care of them last year alone.

Thanks.

 What's wrong Zakhiya.

Nothing.

Please don't.

Don't what.

Don't lie to me I can see something is bordering you. Tell me what's disturbing you so I can disturb it.

She smiled a little at Sahil attempt to lighten up the atmosphere.

I feel terrible I came in between you and Geet. If my unexpected pregnancy didn't happened you wouldn't be trap in this pointless relation.

Ziya.

No Sahil I trapped you with the twins.

Ziya.

No can't you understand I trapped you...