Chapter 6

(More lemons, I think every chapter's gonna have lemons XD)

(Your POV)

You woke up in your dress, still half-asleep. Your hair was a mess and your makeup was smeared all over your face. You quickly got up and quickly took a shower. The sound of water hitting your skin made you feel somewhat relaxed at you reminisced about yesterday. From the walk on the beach, to the drinks, to the dance, and suddenly, the memory of that stranger slapping you and the fight that broke out. You sighed and turned off the water, grabbing your towel and stepping out. It took a while until you finally got dressed: denim shorts, tank top, flannel, and sneakers. You tied your hair up in a (bun/ponytail) and decided to go out for a walk. You walked over to Tom, who was still asleep and kissed his cheek before leaving. You slowly opened the door and quickly stepped out before carefully closing it again, not knowing that Tom was already awake.

The sight of the sunrise from the hotel's large windows caught your attention as you hurried out to the beach and stared in awe at the breathtaking sight. It was more marvelous to see it here than at home. The sky was filled with a palette of pink, orange, yellow, and red. It seemed like the type that would be in a painting. You took a deep breath and exhaled as you took off your shoes and started walking towards the water, shocked by the sudden cold rush of the ocean. You shrugged it off and continued walking until the water was about to reach your shorts. You were feeling relaxed and sighed. It felt like a dream and you didn't wanna wake up ever again. However, you were caught up in your daydreaming when a sudden wave crashed against you, pushing you back as you fell into the water and desperately tried to swim back but you were caught in a rip current. You started to panic, aggressively kicking and pushing in the water until something grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the water. By then, you've already passed out and was dragged unconsciously out of the water.

Timeskip

You awoke after a pair of lips had pulled away from you. You sat up and looked around, but found no one. You sighed and thought it was just a dream until sand fell on your head. You looked up and was greeted by a kiss as someone slowly parted their lips from you, gently biting your lip. You quickly pulled away and turned around to see Tom in his blue hoodie, smirking at you.

"You shouldn't have left me alone there." he said, "Be glad I saved your ass from Mother Nature." You stuck your tongue out and laughed. "Whatever, that was just pure luck. But I thought you were asleep-" "You thought. You didn't know." Tom said, wrapping an arm around you and muzzling his nose on your cheek. "Well, it's pure luck that I have you." You blushed and tried to push him. "Real funny!" He pulled you to a nearby tiki bar and got you a pina colada.

"Cheer up already, will ya? You're bumming me ouuuuuuut~" he playfully whined. You sighed and drank the pina colada in one gulp. "Fine, what now?" you asked? He looked around and said, "I'll be right back. Stay here." He stood up and walked away, leaving you behind. A ginger man took your drink and smirked at you.

"So, you here with your boyfriend?" You shook your head, "My fiance." "Well well, congrats." he said. He looked like he was in his late 30's as he lit a cigar and took a puff. "Between you and me, I think I'm a bit better than that candy boy of yours. I have a condo in Manhattan, full of luxury. I'll give you everything you could ask for: money, clothes, jewelry, ANYTHING! Just say yes to me." You were starting to feel uncomfortable but he grabbed your hand and said, "Come on, I'll show you all of my secrets in a private place, babygirl~" He led you to a restroom stall and grabbed a roll of duct tape, wrapping it around your mouth, legs, and wrists. You were on your knees, watching the man unzip his pants and pulling it down with his underwear, exposing a huge, throbbing cock. You gasped in shock, scared of what's gonna happen to you. He ripped off the duct tape from your mouth and pushed it in, thrusting really fast. You were shocked at what he was capable of doing, since he was really fast. It wasn't long before he went limp and his body collapsed on the bathroom floor. You started crying as a hooded figure grabbed your head and...

(sorry for the short chapter and the cliffhanger, I have a lot to do this summer, from moving to another state, to preparing for summer school, I have been overbooked :( sorry)