Chapter 9

Ravenna

Ravenna

      My parents and I split up to go to an omega's house to wait for them to arrive. None of us spoke of what happened tonight; we were on a mission and that was all that mattered.

      I was currently waiting outside of Lena's house, hiding between the woods.

What are we going to do? Nick asked me and I sighed, knowing all too well what he meant.

Nothing Nick, I wasn't lying, I can't be with that man's daughter.  What happened tonight was a mistake.

I mistake that you enjoy. You can't deny that truth.

    I sighed.

No, I can't deny that, but that doesn't change the fact that it was a mistake to have sex with that abusive whore.

But what if she change? If she becomes a better person, will you give her a chance?

That will never happen, she is her father's daughter. She will always be as mess up as he is.

      Our conversation ended when I saw Lena and her family arriving. Lena didn't have her shirt, but at least she didn't have blood residual or mud on her body like her parents did. Lena's mother was crying and her father had her hands turned into fist as they reach their entrance door.

"Can I stay outside for a while?" Lena asked in a low voice.

      Her father, a skinny man with long light brown hair, slightly nodded and caressed her face for a moment.

"I'm sorry that I'm not strong enough to be able to protect you." He said to her, his voice breaking at the end.

"Don't worry father, we did not choose this pack, we didn't choose our alpha; it's not your fault."

      With that they entered and she walked to a tree close to her house. She climbed it and rested her head in the tree trunk. I walked toward her making sure my steps were audible; when she heard them she looked at me, her face expressionless; but her heart beat increased a bit.

      I climbed the tree silently and sat in front of her, almost like if we were studying in college.

"Are you going to kill me now, werewolves hunter?" She asked without fear, almost like she was hoping for it.

"If I wanted you dead, you'd be long gone. I came to offer you and your family an escape."

      She tilted her head to the side, staring into my silver eyes.

"I'm listening."

"What if you could be more than just an omega of this wretched pack? What if you could become a fighter and free yourself and your brothers in pain of your current alpha? Would you take that chance?"