M.A.D

((I decided to write a fanfic, because I've seen a lot online and I know how fun it is to read them, so I want to give you guys the chance to read one of mine;p))

(Jades P.O.V)

It's a few days after my 16th birthday and for once, I feel genuinely happy. I don't know why, or how..I just really do! Mums taken me to South Wales for the weekend, Bridgend it is. It's absolutely beautiful, the sun is shining and the beach is heavenly.

I've spotted 3 absolutely gorgeous guys on the beach with a slightly older guy, perhaps my mums age. I recognise them from somewhere, but they're too far for me to see who they are, even if I do know them. My mums spotted the older someone too.

I swear, she's going to catch flies if she doesn't stop gawping.

"Off to the sea mum, you coming?" I nudge her, she's not listening. She just bats her hand.

I walk slightly left towards the boys, but slowly make my way to the sea. I'm in my bikini, with nothing on top and they've noticed me..I can't run back and grab my clothes can I?!

I pace to the sea without looking up and pull my sun glasses over my eyes, I grab my flip flops and put them on my feet- I can't stand the feeling of seaweed on my feet!

I can make out their faces now, their even more beautiful the closer I get. Praise The Lord for tinted sunglasses, they can't see that I'm staring at them.

Wait.

Is it?..

It can't be?..

IT IS.

It's the M.A.D boys, Michael, AB(Ben) and Dan. George of course is the older guy my mums gawping at..embarrassing parents.

My stomach is doing somersaults and my heart is beating like a drum. I keep my cool, I can see them coming towards me, I feel my cheeks flush rosy red and walk faster to the sea.

The cool waves on my legs is like absolute heaven. I just stand there for a while and forget about the boys for a split second...then I feel someone tap my shoulder. I practically fall over, and dans warm arms catch me quickly.

"Thank you...Oopsy" I say shakily, smiling like an idiot.

Dan smiles. "no problem, beautiful"

I smile, containing my excitement. The most beautiful boy in the world just called ME, JADE...beautiful.

Michael and Ben still haven't said a word..their looking at my flip flops..I blush! Embarrassed-,-

"Oh, you've noticed the flip flops..."

Michael laughs, "go on then, why on earth are you wearing flip flops..in the sea?!"

I put my head in my palm..I take a breath and take them off, scrunching my face tightly. I feel something nip my feet and almost have a fit running out of the water.

"THATS WHY!!!" I shout, meters away from the sea, silently cringing.

Their all laughing, Dan's laugh has got to be the cutest thing I have EVER heard.

"You must think we're so rude, we haven't even asked your name!" Ben says through small giggles.

"Jade, my names Jade" I smile, easing my flip flops on and wiping the salt water off my eyelids.

Dans eye fixate on mine.

"That's a beautiful name, Jade"

I smile and thank him, his little smile is adorable.