Twist #2

(just want to itterate that twist number 1 and 2 are NOT related at all, just yet)

There was something about how shady Dan was being that confirmed everything id thought about him being unhappy around me. Well, not so much unhappy. But you know when you can tell that someone is painfully uninterested? That is dan, every second of every day. Maybe, hes only staying around me so I don’t feel bad. I don’t know, all I know is that theres something that he isn’t being completely honest with me about, and I don’t think I’m ready to find out just yet.

Dans P.O.V

Her luscious, dark hair frames her face perfectly, I have never seen anyone with so much beauty as Ei…Jade. Her eyes are unreal, they sparkle even without that twinkle of light and her flawless face and amazing figure were unbelievable.

That day I saw her at the M.A.D concert was like a fairy tale, the way she smelt as she cuddled into me and whispered

“You’re my world Dan, please never forget that”

Her accent sounded so beautiful in my ear, just like Mich…I mean Ben’s.

I wish things were slightly different, that she wasn’t a fan…and I’m going to stop kidding myself. I am in love with Ei..Jade, and there’s not one person I would change her for. No chance.

When I’d got back from my shower, Jade had left me a note

“I know it’s not me. Go find her.

Jade x”

My heart felt just like it had fell out of my chest.

Jade’s P.O.V

“Jade, hi, its Dan…you know that…but yeah, hi. Erm, I don’t quite understand your note? Its you. I like you Jade, I like you a lot. Nothing can change my feelings for you. I promise” He stuttered

For a little while I was rendered speechless, I didn’t know what to say back to him. He sounded so hurt, like a lost child. But I knew, deep in my heart that he felt stronger for someone beyond me.

“If you really mean what you say, please prove it to me. Text me when you know, I’ll be waiting.” I hang up hesitantly and crash my head into the palm of my hands. I pin my hair back and place my dressing gown around me as I walk into the bathroom and lift up my head to look in the mirror. My cheeks had swollen, along with my eyes, surrounded by speckled patches of redness.

I HATE crying with a huge passion.

I felt a cold hand clasp my shoulder and as I turned, I saw dans puppy dog eyes staring into mine. And he kissed me. He kissed me for milliseconds yet it felt like hours, and in that moment, I didn’t want anyone else. 

Dans P.O.V

I kissed her, but it didnt feel like it was reality, it didnt feel like her lips and i dont think i wanted it to be either. all I could think about was her...and whilst i kissed her i imagined Eimhear's lips softly touching mine. I couldnt bring myself to tell Jade, but i knew that the girl that i was waiting for was miles away...wishing that i felt this way, and it hurts...because i do.