awkward

"Okay Megan, i dare you to... kiss Johnny," Nya nervously explained, knowing she just started drama. She backed away as Megan looked at her in shock, "no..." she saw Jacob flinch. "Wait on the lips?" she asked awkwardly, "nah," Nya grinned. "Eh i suppose it doesn't mean anything, does it?" Megan felt stupid. Jacob was tempted to say something but he waited to see what happened. Johnny frowned with guilt in his eyes, "its a dare, now do it!" Simone encouraged, joining in the argument. Mark and Grace looked at each other worriedly, "GO!" Jacob spat, getting annoyed. "But shes your girlfriend, this is wrong," Johnny rolled his eyes, "pretend i'm a fan," Megan suggested, trying to solve this. "Okay," John sat back on the chair as Megan came over and sat on the arm of the chair and looked at him guiltily. Jacob closed his eyes to prevent jealousy, she reach over and kissed his cheek quickly and walked off, Nya stared in shock, "bro i wasn't serious..." she just made things worse. "Uhh..." the room went silent, Jacob gave her an angry look, "my turn!" Mark quickly changed the subject, "Nya truth or dare?" he giggled. "dare," she smirked, "come here," he asked, as she came over he whispered the dare in her ear. "Shit." Her eyes show anger, she had just been tricked, "Johnny, ily you," she turned to him uncomfortably, "oh my-" Megan jumped out of her seat. "Who said marriage proposals where allowed!" she joked. "It was a dare chill," she snorted, Johnny almost had a heart attack, "i'm not playing anymore," he decided. "Good idea, your getting picked on real badly bro," Mark was wheezing, Johnny walked next door and Benny followed. "Lets have a break for a bit," Megan suggested, "food?" Nya asked with sudden alertness. "Yep," she giggled, "ill get the popcorn," Grace insisted, walking to the kitchen, "do we even have popcorn in here?" Simone was confused, "yea, i get what i want, when i want," Jacob was half joking. "You bought popcorn," Grace defined it, chucking the packet in the microwave, everyone waited patiently. "i'm going outside to play with my dogs," Megan explained with boredom, "i'm coming," Johnny heard her and came out in a dinosaur onsie, "nice onsie," Jacob laughed, taking a photo. "Hey delete it," he laughed, "nah the fans will love this one," he ran off with his phone and waited for the views to come in. Johnny followed Megan outside, "you said to bring Benny, lets not let this play date be ruined," he cheered, Benny bolted towards Oscar who showed huge enthusiasm in his attack, crushing Benny against the floor. Megan laughed, "even though his only 5 months old, his still bigger then Benny," she grinned, "a lot bigger," Johnny commented, "Snowy is twice as big, his only 6 months," she added, the big puppy noticed the two staring at him and ran towards them, into Megan's arms. "Wow," she was surprised, "how are you so used to me already," she gasped. "He senses an animal lover," Johnny concluded, "i can see that," she replied with another gasp. "Go play with your own species, not my leg," she snapped as the pup tugged on her shoe laces. Johnny laughed in amusement, "you don't see that everyday." "You don't see a Maltese lose to a young puppy either," Megan pointed to the warned out older dog. Johnny picked him up, "you grumpy little thing," he shook his head, "Megan, Johnny, come back inside, we are going for a walk to the shops. You coming?" Jacob yelled, "yea, be there in a minute," Megan replied, "i'm gonna stay back, look after the dogs, you know..." Johnny looked troubled, "alright," she sighed, leaving him alone. "Johnny isn't coming?" Grace asked curiously, "nope, i don't think his feeling good, a little shook from before," Megan guessed. "True, his not used to it," she nodded, the two girls left last. 

"I don't want to feel like an animal hoarder but i feel the need to have an inside pet, this is a surprise i was aloud to even have more animals, i was always told, 'no animals after they die.'" Megan told Jacob as they passed an animal rescue that was near the shopping center. "You can look if you like, idk though, you just got two dogs, that is hoarding," he replied but wanted her happy.  "I'll call you if i find something," she whispered. "Sure," he kept walking, "i'll stay with her," Grace offered, "you two boys go ahead, have a guys night out," she offered. Mark thought for a bit, "that sounds nice," he agreed, Jacob didn't talk, he just walked off. "Wanna head to the skatepark?" Jacob asked when they where a distance away, "just for a bit," Mark spoke quickly. Megan entered the store with interest, "i've never had a pet," Grace admitted, "yea, ik," Megan felt uneasy, "i don't really mind though i guess," she silently walked into the cat room, Megan went out the back to the aviary area, "Macaws!?" her eyes lit up, a staff member over heard her, "yes, the biggest species of parrot," the girl spread her knowledge to her. "yea," Megan nodded, "i'm Hailey," she introduced herself, "Megan." "I don't want to sound creepy but i know... i'm a fan," she awkwardly spoke. "Oh, nice to meet someone like you," Megan got side tracked in talking to the new face, "Megan, we have been here for 1 hour," Grace interrupted. "Oops..." Megan felt bad, "we should go," Grace suggested, "i haven't even looked," Megan argued, "i can help," Hailey offered. "Thankyou, but i should go," she frowned, "i can give you a cheap price for one of the hand reared/tamed baby hyacinth macaws," she desperately kept talking. Megan stopped for a minute, "price?" she asked, "$2,000," Hailey smiled, "that's so cheap." Megan cheered, "i know, think about it, i'll put one on hold that i think is suitable for you," she continued, "thankyou so much, I'll talk to my mum about it and Jacob of coarse." Megan smiled, "wait, if you could get me a free meet up with Jacob, Mark and Johnny, I'll give you a free cage, food and accessories, with a training stand." She insisted, "I'll think about it," Megan said again, leaving quickly.