I'm catching feeling...

"Whats that look for?" Megan asked, "idk," Jacob smirked, the three friends walked quickly to school. "I don't like the students, their all assholes," he commented. "I bet they are jealous that you don't wanna be friends with them," Mark suggested, "Also of how pretty you are," Jacob added with a smirk on his face. "Me, pretty? of course not..." Megan's stomach dropped, she always loved Jacob as a fan but now she was catching deeper feelings for him, she was no longer just a fan. "What classes do you have Mark?" Megan asked curiously, "uh i think i have hell, hell and more hell," he laughed, "aka, maths the pain in the ass," he spat. "wait we are all in the same classes?" Megan was surprised. "Oml am i the only one who actually looked at the student roll?" Jacob chuckled, "yea i don't give  shit about who's in my class, only my friends Chloe, Simone, Nya and Grace," Megan admitted. Mark and Jacob laughed. 

Megan ran into her homeroom just on time, Jacob and Mark right behind her. Simone was waving to her with a smile on her face, her mouth dropped as she saw Mark and Jacob with Megan. J acob grabbed her arm and forced her to sit next to him, Megan winked at Simone. Nya and Grace were crying while Chloe started taking photos of him, "uh why can't Jacob be my boyfriend?" she cried, "we are not dating," Jacob whispered awkwardly. "Oh, that means your still single," she made a heart shape with her hands, Jacob looked away as the teacher came in. "SILENCE!" Mr Crow demanded. The room was dead silent at once, "get your maths textbook and go to page 226 of chapter 12," he displayed the page on the white board. A few students groaned with annoyance, "can't we do something fun?" Nya complained, "you will do this or you will stay in after school and do it!" the teacher glared at her. "Rude," she sighed, "ikr," Chloe kept looking at Jacob, he was focused on his work, Megan felt happier then usual, in a matter of an hour Jacob and Megan both finished the questions. Jacob sat silently, he was planning things in his mind, "Megan, can you come over after school?" he asked her with a quiet voice. "Sure, i was gonna be alone anyway, my mum works till 6," she explained. "Ok cool," Jacob looked back down at his work, he started to draw on the piece of paper inside it. He was drawing stick figures, holding hands on the beach, "aw, that's cute," Megan smiled. Jacob looked up at her and blushed, he shut the book and put it to the side, "how am i gonna tell her this?" he thought to himself. 

The bell rang for the end of the day rang, Mark and Jacob went off to their lockers, Megan sat eating her lunch. Simone and Nya came upto her, "hey Megan!" Chloe jumped in front of her, giving her a slight scare. "Your always doing this to me," Megan laughed, "Can i please have Jacob now?" she was asking her seriously. "Actually i think Jacob has feelings for me," Megan explained, her head was spinning. "Shit, i hate you so much!" Chloe joked, grinning with amusement, "ok i'm jealous but you two could be cute i suppose," she smiled a little. "haha," Megan realized Jacob was standing next to her now, "why are you talking about y'all boi without me?" he smirked. "Your hot, bye, i'm done," Chloe blurted. "Thanks, ik," Jacob was holding his hand out a little, Megan grabbed it. "Whoops!" Megan smirked, Jacob held her hand tight. "OK.. friends do that.. calm down Chloe.." she watched as they went together out the gate. "RIP chlocab," Simone didn't know what to think, Nya was smiling. "They are cute," she knew a perfect couple when she saw one, Grace came over to them, "what did i miss?" she puffed, Nya pointed to Megan and Jacob, "awww," she smiled, Chloe slappped her, "that should be me bish."

Megan and Jacob walked at the same pace, "you should message Mark to say we are going to the beach," she suggested, "i already told him before," he was super prepared. "Oh good," she was looking into the distance, "the neighborhood is beautiful," she smiled, "its even better while your here," Jacob flirted. "ok naughty boy," Megan laughed, "that's not naughty," he grinned, Megan was imagining devil horns on his head. "I'm wearing a halo," he convinced, "yea right," her eyes gleamed, she ran towards the beach in front of them. "Ok i'm innocent, i won't go in the ocean, i'll build a sand castle like a child," she thought. "Hey Megan! get in here!" Jacob was in the water with his shirt off, "uh..." she couldn't look away, "holy fuck, his hot..." she felt blessed. "I don't have bathers on..." she called, "oh.." he smirked. "But you have clothes on underneath," he winked. "JACOB!" Megan shook her head, "bad boy!" she couldn't help laughing, "come on there's no one here," Jacob begged. "Fine."

Megan ran into the water up to him, she felt strange being near Jacob with only underwear and a bra, "um.. so what now?" she felt guilty. "IDK," he acted as if he was innocent, "what have i gotten myself into?" Megan knew what could happen because of her stupid feeling. "This doesn't look right," she told him. "Ik, maybe lets go to my place to swim in the pool, i don't like salt water anyway," Jacob got out and put his shirt back on, he picked up Megan's clothes and gave them to her. "Do you want help?" he asked cheekily, "no. Turn around!" Megan hissed, Jacob just laughed, "boys.." she mumbled. Megan walked off, expecting Jacob to follow her, he kept looking at her, "ok, Megan.. i got to tell you this, i have feeling for you, i-i love you Megan," he smiled. "ilyt," Megan smiled, hugging him, Jacob gave her a big bear hug and started to swing her around, he was very tall compared to her, she is 5"2 and he is 5"6.