New arrival

Megan watched from behind the curtain with nerve, "this song you all should know well, I wrote this song to sing to a special someone, she is here today, everybody, my girlfriend Megan!" Jacob called to her, she came out trying to look excited. She sat down on the chair on stage next to Jacobs. Jacob strummed the first cord of the song on his guitar to start. Everyone screamed as he started playing the song, most of them didn't show hatred. Really Megan only concentrated on the haters, she started to feel more confident and smiled. "Rest my head on my pillow, turn off the lights, right before I fall asleep, send you that face with the heart eyes, tell you goodnight, yea hope i see you in my dreams.... YOU ALWAYS THE FIRST TEXT THAT I SEND BEFORE BED, CAUSE ITS YOU THATS IN MY HEAD, IN MY HEAD, IN MY HEAD!" he sang the whole song, the fans sung along, Megan sang along as well, as the lyric got to "your my last text my first love," he kissed her in front of the crowd. Everyone went crazy, Megan blushed as people recorded it. She suddenly noticed Hallie in the crowd, she grinned and made a heart shape with her hands. Jacob saw her and put his hand out to let her on stage, security strictly pushed everyone back. Many of them complained with confusion in their eyes. Johnny chose someone else to come on stage as well as Mark, in the end three girls where on stage, the next song was played, Johnny grabbed the microphone and started singing Day and Night, the three girls got to sing along with him, he danced with them all. Hallie freaked out as Johnny gave her a kiss on the cheek. Megan smiled and hugged her, their hearts beated as they met for the first time, they fell on the floor in a heap, "i can't believe we finally met," Hallie smiled. Megan got up with a huge smile.

After the concert was the meet and greet, girls lined up with excitement and waited to meet their idols. Megan sat holding her macaw and stroking her, waiting for the girl from the pet shop to find her, they had raise more then enough money, people stashed cash into the donation box, many girls proudly looked at her. Admiring the bird was all did, stopping and asking questions as they left the meet and greet. Megan perched the bird onto a chair and started playing sweatshirt, little did she know the bird was listening cheekily. As Megan looked over at the bird, it started dancing crazily. People surrounded them with amusement, taking their phones out. Jacob looked over at the crowd with confusion, then he realized what was happening. The security pushed through the crowd, trying to get them away but it didn't work, people got closer and closer, "hey guys! seriously back off a bit!" Megan started to freak out. "I'm gonna pat it!" a girl with a devilish look called to all the girls. They turned their cameras to the girl as she reached her arm out. Megan stopped her and pushed her away, "don't touch my bird!" she snapped. The crowd gasped at her sudden out burst. Jacob started to worry, she couldn't do anything but watch, "SECURITY HELP HER!" Johnny ordered. Everyone turned as 8 more security people came in, pushing them all out, "but we haven't met the boys yet," one girl cried. The guys ignored her and kicked her out, many where left crying. "That was harsh," Mark frowned, "wait, what about that girl from the store?" Megan frowned, "she already came, gave me a extremely tamed parrot of some sort as a 'gift.' I'm not bird person though," Jacob shrugged, "where is it?" Megan asked curiously. Grabbing her own bird and placing her on her head, "behind the curtain," Jacob explained slowly. "She didn't even give me anything for it, just a carry cage and the bird is in it." He yelled out, Megan looked behind the curtain expecting to find a Macaw but it wasn't, Her eyes show slight disappointment but pride as she realised the bird was indeed as big as a macaw, a African Grey parrot stared at her with startled body language. "Sorry baby," she smoothly got up again and picked the cage up. "What am I gonna do with it?" She asked, "I don't want it, I have cats," Jacob spoke quickly. "Weird that she would do this, these birds are just as expensive as Blue and Gold macaw," Megan shrugged. "There's 4 grand in that cage right now?" Emma asked with a gasp. "Yea pretty much," Megan laughed, "can I borrow $200?" She suddenly asked. "Excuse me, I'm not made of money," her mother snapped. "Isn't that what MOM stands for?" She joked. Jacob cracked out laughing, "good one," Grace grinned. "Just get money out of the bank," she sighed. "Thanks mum," Megan grabbed her credit card and ran out of the theatre door, she knew exactly where to go, she was already on eBay looking at a deal of $150 for a large cage with toys and perches inside, it was all set up, pick up only. Megan felt relieved to see it was down the road, like what was the likes of that? Mark, Johnny and Jacob went into the limo and drove back to her house, her mother gave her a ride to the near destination. With in 30 minutes they had the cage ready for the new addition, "Megan, you are spoilt," her mother sighed. The three boys and Grace glanced at Emma and agreed. "I'm such an animal hoarder tbh," Megan felt guilty.