Epiloge

Now, at last, our story is at an end. You may wonder what happened to Carol? Well, she was being shoved between countless of voice teachers, but none of them could take her on. She was to good and they didn't know how to help her develop.

Carol returned to the store where the lady had given her the doll, but the store and the lady where both gone..

Carol stared in a ballet academy, because she felt like she wanted to make Madame Giry proud in some way. She started when she got 14 and went there until she got 19, because she was joining another project... Well, more about that later!

At last Carol's music teacher made contact with an old lady, who had been training broadway actors when she was younger. She took Carol on and challenged her voice. She went to this teacher twice a week and they became great friends.

When Carol was 18 years old, her teacher asked her what her dreamrole on broadway was. Carol responded "Christine Daaé!" quickly,  and her teacher said that she knew that she would play that role someday.

On Carols 19'th birthday, her teacher and mother (her father had died of cancer shortly after Carol returned from the 1800's) took her to watch phantom in New York. What Carol didn't know, was that they weren't there to watch the show... No, Carols teacher had managed to talk to Andrew Lloyd Webber, and he suprised her when they got to the theatre. He said that they would have her audition for Christine and Carol was beaming with happiness. The audition went fenomenal and Carol got the part!

She went to her first rehearsal 4 months after her audition and she made friends with everyone in the cast. The cast, her voice teacher and her mother was the only friends Carol had got after Christine, Meg, Anna, Erik and Madame Giry.
The cast of phantom wasn't suprised that she knew the whole show backwards and blindly, as they knew how obsessed she was about the show.

Two weeks after rehearsals start, Carol's voice teacher passed away, 86 years old. It was hard for Carol but her newfound friends stood by her side.

Carol's opening night was a succe and she could feel her teachers spirit with her all the time. She did not only sing for the audience that night, no, she sung for Erik, Christine, Meg, Anna, Madame and her teacher.

Carol became a great broadway star known all over the world. Her favourite role was Christine but she was a part of many other musicals such as: Cats, Chicago, Les Misérables, Beauty and the Beast, Evita, The Sound of Music and Into the Woods.

In one interview, someone asked her why she seemed to know the caracter Christine so well, and Carol's reply was: "I guess we can say that I've met her."
To the interviewer it was a joke, but you and I know it wasn't.

Carol married a co-worker that was playing the Marius to her Cosette in Les Mis. They got three kids; Theodore, Ethel and Anna. Carol wanted to pay back, since Anna named her baby girl Carol. Theodore came first, three years after came Anna and one year later, Ethel.

So Carol's miserable life turned to her dream, all thanks to a doll.