The meeting.

"Alright final phase!!!!!" I said drawing a card. (A/N: This isn't the wrong book) I then paid the proper gauge and summoned my impact. "I cast THUNDER LANCE X TEMPEST BUSTER!!!!!!!!!" I said. I then won the Buddy Fight. "Alright. I win!!!" I said as I heard a constant (A/N: Play music) "BEEP BEEP BEEP"
"WAUH!!!" I yelped as I fell out of my bed to my alarm. My name is Stephen Steelworks. (A/N: Not telling you guys my real middle name!!!) I live in LA (A/N: not really) with my roommate Genos. (I know his name is like the robot from One Punch but that's his name.) "Why did I set that alarm?" I asked my self scratching my butt as I walked past my calendar. "OH S**T!!!! The host thing!!!!" I yelled as I washed up and got dressed. I put on my blue jeans, my grey slip on vans and my Old Navy Classic Full-zip fleece.
I then ran to my car and got it started.

I didn't know I had my Dino Thunder Red ranger morpher on my wrist and my Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Morpher belt buckle on my belt

After I got to the air port I looked around for a bit trying to find the girl I was assigned to look after

After I got to the air port I looked around for a bit trying to find the girl I was assigned to look after. "You must be Stephen Steelworks" a male voice said. I turned around and saw a man wearing a black business suit,black sunglasses and a fedora. "I am Ken Smith. You talked to my sister Kuroko Smith over the phone with the Host program." Ken said. "Uh yea? So where is she?" I asked. "Well she's sitting over there. Tio he's here." Ken said as I saw a girl with a beanie on her head. She has tan skin,long blonde hair and a blue shirt on with black pants. (A/N: The cover of the book but with a yellow beanie) The most noticeable thing about her was when she stood up. She was seven feet and five inches tall. "Hi there. I'm Tio." She said as I looked up as her. I am five feet and nine and a half inches tall. I'm also 19. She looked 19. "Uh hi I'm Stephen" I said as I extended my right hand for a hand shake. Tio shook my hand with a firm grip and said "Nice to meet you Stephen." "What's that on your left wrist?" Ken asked. I then saw my Dino Morpher there. "Oh that is mine. I must have worn it last night." I said. "I was in a rush this morning" "Well it's 5:50 am" Ken said. "What? Oh now I remember" I said. "I didn't wanna be late and I set that alarm so I would have time to wash up." "That's okay. You seem cool. Even that belt buckle" Tio pointed out. I then looked down and saw it. "Oh. Well my roommate and I we were playing around with these" I said. "Ah Genos Gangsten? A 19 year old as well" Ken said. "Wha? How did you know?" I asked. Ken pushes his glasses up and lowered his hat saying "I have my ways." He then handed me some papers "here are some legal forms. You must sign these and you will be required to look after Tio" "um what kind of Lamia is her exactly?" I asked politely. Tio then removed her hat revealing the second thing people would notice about her a horn and she said "An ogre" "Oh boy" I thought.
After some paper work I put Tio's bags in the back of my car and we drove off. I had to put the passenger seat back so she could fit and tilt it back a bit so her horn won't break through the roof of my car. I played some music and Tio like it. It was the Bdaman Crossfire theme song.

"So do you want anything to eat Tio?" I asked her. "Yes please. I'm so hungry. Plane food isn't that good." Tio answered. "Okay." I said. We drive to a drive through so she wouldn't hit her horn on the door ways. I got a thing of hash browns,and a chocolate doughnut as well as some hot chocolate. Tio got the same but chocolate milk and a chocolate munchkin instead of hash browns. After we ate I took her to a mall. I wanted to show her around. While we were looking around we went into a book store. While Tio was looking around at some manga. I saw a book on Ogre biology. I got it just in case something happens to her. "Hey Stephen look at this one." Tio said pointing at a Buddy Fight Manga. "This looks cool." "It's a good anime. I've watched it before. I even have cards." I said. "Can we play it later?" Tio asked. "Sure. I have many different decks so we can find one that your comfortable with" I said. After we left we walked around for a bit. "Hey horn head!!" Some one said as Tio and I walked by. "Do you have a problem dude?" I asked him. "Not with you but with your walking rhino girl friend" he said. "Oh you have jokes?" I said. "Here's one. Knock knock" "who's there?" He's asked. "Nuts" I said. "Nuts who?" "GET KICKED IN THE NUTS!!!!" I yelled kicking his nuts as he fell over. "No one makes fun of Tio." I said at him. I then turned to Tio who was blushing. "Come on. Let's go to my house" I said as Tio and I walked back to my car but she went into a comic store and came back out. "Here I got you this as a way of saying thanks." Tio said blushing as she gave me a Guren Lagan drill head necklace. I chuckled to my self and said "Looks like your horn".
We then arrived at my home and it was the afternoon. "Well make your self at home. I'm going on Wattpad." I said as I led Tio in. "What's that?" She asked. I then explained to her that Wattpad was a website or app were people can write their own books. I also told her that I have a friend that lives in Guam named Humatrix. "Guam. Hey that's were my friend Manako lives. She's a cyclops." She said describing Manako. "I'll ask him if he's seen a purple hair Cyclops" I said sending him a message. A few minutes later he replied to me saying that his friend is the host of a purple haired cyclops named Manako. He asked me why and I told him about Tio. "His friend is watching her." I said. "Great" Tio said. The doorbell soon rang. "Must be Genos" I said opening the door. When I opened it I saw Genos. Imagine Genos from One Punch without the robot parts and his eyes aren't black. "Hey Stephen. I should have told you this but," He started saying as he entered the house and soon a snake girl followed him with red and black scales and she looked like Ryuko from Kill la Kill "I signed up for the Host Progran. This is Ryuko" "Hello" Ryuko said. She looked just like Ryuko even with her hair color and the same school uniform. "Who the f**k is she?" Genos asked referring to Tio. Another thing about Genos was that he cursed. A lot. "That's Tio. I also signed up for the Host Program. She's an ogre also stop cursing." I said. "What ever. So when are we getting the house remodeled?" Genos asked. "Tomorrow. Also it will be easy since we're at the beach front for them to expand sideways." I said. All four of use walked out on the back deck looking outside. "Well this is gonna be very interesting" I said.