Vacation

-Stephens POV-
That night after I told Ken my plans me Tio Elma and Amica were in the car driving to the air port with our bags packed. "Come On Stephen where are we going?" Tio asked me as she wiped some ice cream we had for dessert off of Elmas horns. "Thanks sis." Elma said. Amica then said "YAY!!!!! I get to fly high in the sky!!!!!!" As she flew around the car. I then chuckled and said "Ok Ok. I was gonna keep it as a surprise but all four of us are going to Guam" There's was silence for a few minutes until Tio said "Your Kidding Right?" "Nope" I replied. "I GET TO SEE MANA CHAN AGAIN!!!!!!" Tio said as she Fist bumped the air leaving a dent in my roof. "Sorry Stephen." Tio apologized. "It's fine." I said kinda upset.

-Ken Smiths POV-
Stephen and the girls that he's watching over soon arrived  "Alright ladies and gent are you ready?" I asked. "Yup. We have our bags and Amicas little apartment." Stephen answered. I looked at his attire as he was wearing grey sweat pants and a navy blue pull over hoodie and had a red Drawstring bag on his back.

-third Person POV-
The five then got on a private jet and they took off. "This flight will take a while. While it is 11:27 pm here it's 2:27 pm in Guam. They are 15 hours ahead and it's tomorrow there. We will arrive at 8:00 am there." Ken Smith said. Food soon came out and every one ate.

-Tio's POV-
After most of us ate some of the food I ate a whole slice of cake in one bite like I always do which astonished Stephen. "What? How did you!" He asked. "I don't know." I answered. We sat down in a three seated row. I sat in the middle,Elma on my left Stephen on my right and Amica on my shoulder. We all watched a movie together. After the movie Elma Stephen and Amica fell asleep on me. "THEY ARE ALL ADORABLE!!!!!" I thought as a too fell asleep. After a few hours we landed and I woke up. Elma and Amica were already up and stretching while Stephen was on my lap smiling. I turned a beat red.

-Stephens POV-
When I fell asleep on the plane all I dreamt of was marshmallows. It felt like my head was on two when I woke up but when I woke up I turned beat red.

-Ken Smith's POV-
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tio and Stephen both sitting next to each other both as red as Zombanias hair. "Kids these days." I thought.

-Tio's POV-
We soon got off of the plane and got our luggage. We looked around but we lost Amica so we started looking for her.

-Amicas POV-
After we got off the plane I flew as fast as I could to the ladies room. Once I was done I bumped into not a normal sized person but a Humming Bird Harpy! She had green reflective wings. "OMGIamsosorry!!!iwasn'tpayingattention" She said really fast. "Calm down." I said. "My name is Amica. What's yours?" "I'mHelen" Helen said. We then flew around and we found her host he was with two woman's that looked like Mr. Smith a little girl a Lamia and a Monoeye. "Hi! I'm Amica" I said. "I'm Benny" The boy said. "I'm Kuroko Smith" Kuroko Smith said. "And I'm Kiseki Smith" Kiseki said. "I'm Benny's little Sis Lilly" Lilly said. "I'm Bonnie" Bonnie the Lamia said. "I'm Manako" Manako the monoeye said. "I'm guessing you met Helen?" Benny asked.

-Tio's POV-
I was able to spot Amica and I saw her with another small person like her. I also saw a girl with purple hair and two Ms. Smiths. "Wait That hair cut" I thought realizing who it was. "MANA CHAN!!!!!!" I said running to Manako. She then saw me and ran to me as well. "TIO CHAN!!!!!!" She said. We then hugger each other. "I missed you so much!" I said hugging tighter. "Same......here" Manako said as I loosened up. "Sorry." I laughed nervously