NINTH GRADE

My life never really started until I reach ninth grade,It was as if my eyes were open for the first time to life's beautiful but at the same time cruel ways.

I remember my first day of ninth grade like it was yesterday,I was new to the school and had no clue where to go.as I entered the gate of what I thought would be my prison for the rest of my school life I met a girl(black haired,light in complexion and sweet).She schooled eighth grade here and knew the school well so she helped me out and directed me to my class room(Cell).

I said my thanks to her and went in the class.while seating in the class room I realized that I did get the name of the black haired girl.while deep in thought a teacher came in and told us that she would be our class teacher for the year and we Appleseed.
What happened next is something I still can't believe up to this day,my class teacher told a fellow classmate sited next to the door to move to the next class without a reason.as he walked out another person came in and sat at his place,it was her,the blacked haired girl from this morning.what a twist of fate that the blacked haired girl would be move to my class and seat in the same group as I.