LOVE AND YOU MIGHT FAIL.

My heart is beating rapidly,my pulse racing and my whole body is filled with fear as I open my first semester school report.my eyes goes through the report quickly and I see three circled U's and my eyes finally stop at the word FAILED.I have just failed.

It cannot be,I have never failed in my life but I can't say this was a surprise as I know throughout the exam I could not study,my mind kept on drifting to thoughts of worry and jealousy. I can't blame her No I mean them,John & Juliet.ever since they started dating I haven't been myself,I have been day dreaming in class and failing tests and maybe its because me and Juliet have drifted apart I mean our friendship of course, we hardly talk and we no longer walk home together because John my so called "best friend" think we're too close and that I would steal her away from him.

Enough with why I failed,I have a very difficult task a head of me now and that is showing my mom my school report and I know she won't be happy with it. On the way home,I am thinking of reasons to explain my results apart from the truth all I could contrive was that the exams were really hard but I know she would not believe that.I am at my front gate now and I just stood still and waited for about half an hour before I entered the yard,as I turn the doorknob I took a deep breath and push the door open.

As I expected my mom was seated in the living room waiting for me.she asked "how did it go?",I reapplied " not good at all" and saw as her attidude quickly shift from happy to sad in a split second."let me see" my mom said and I handed her my report and went to my room immediately,I was inches to my door when she called me back."I AM DOOMED" is what I was thinking as I went back slowly to the living room."what is this!" she shouted,I had no explanation and told her the lie I made up on the way home from school , as I thought she did not believe me and gave me a long talk about how I really need good grades to get in a good university and I agreed with her and apologized for my results.she grounded me and said that I am not allowed to watch TV and the only thing that I would be doing this holiday is study.lucky for me she did not take away my phone.

That night before I slept,I thought of how bad my life became ever since I met Juliet but i also thought of how amazing it is with her in it and my love for her.YET I WILL HAVE TO LET HER GO IF I WANT TO SUCCEEDED.