TWO OPTIONS

Two weeks past and I had not said a word to her nor even looked at her.I am not really sure why I am like this but I thought of it and came to an unbelievable conclusion that I am falling for her and thats why I am afraid of talking to her.
To prove my conclusion wrong I tried with all my might to talk to her and I successfully failed and now I believed that I was truely falling for her.

This is something that I never wanted,to love someone because I know how much trouble it is to love another even worse someone from the same class.so I kept my distance and prevented myself from falling for her even more but we all know how cruel fate can be.While walking home from school I heard a voice calling my name"James,James" as I turned to see who this was.I was surprised, it was her(black haired girl).

I had two options:one to swallow my decision to keep my distance and to gain courage to wait and talk to her or two to run as fast as I could and not look back.as tempting as option two was my heart decided to stay and so did I.She came up to me and asked "James right?",I said " yah" and thought to myself "why did I just say yah that was a dumb word for me to say".from there we just kinda clicked and started talking about school and about ourselves.

The way home felt shorter when walking and talking to her and before I knew it we were at my front gate.I told her "this was my stop" and I saw her light blue eyes glow,I wandered why,with excitement she told me that her house was the one next door.I felt my jaw reach the ground and my heart skip a beat as she told me.
We said our goodbyes and I went in the house,as I closed the door behind me I thought to myself "the girl of my dreams is MY NEIGHBOUR".