6-Leah

6-Leah

I started to open my eyes, but squeezed them closed again. Ouch. Why did it feel like someone was jackhammering against my brain? Shit. The party. The drinking. Nate. Things had become fuzzy toward the end of the night. I remember Nate wanting to dance with me, but I chickened out. The feel of his hands running down my back had my body lighting up for the first time in my life and I panicked. I knew he thought I'd rejected him, but that hadn't been my intention. I just needed time to adjust to these new feelings that had been and still were coursing through my body. Speaking of my body. I suddenly became aware of a strange weight against my hip...my very naked hip, I realized. I glanced down and saw that I was wearing a plain black t-shirt, that wasn't mine, and nothing else. The shirt had ridden up, so my bottom half was bare, except for the hand lying on my hip.

With wide eyes, I glanced over my shoulder and found Nate, sound asleep, next to me. I squeezed my eyes shut and wondered what the hell happened. I didn't remember getting intimate with Nate. I don't even remember how we ended up here, in my bed. I just prayed I'd remembered to lock my bedroom door. The last thing I needed was my dad finding me in this position.

Nate suddenly grumbled in his sleep and his hand moved further around my front, before his breathing evened out again. His hand was now resting, pretty much over my vagina area. I shivered. I'd never even kissed a boy and yet, my body was tingling in places it never had before and I wanted to move Nate's hand exactly where I needed it to be. I needed him to ease this ache that was building inside of me. As if hearing my thoughts, he tightened his hold me, almost cupping me intimately and pulled me closer to him. My butt was now nestled against his crotch. I could feel how hard he was, even through his jeans. Thank God he was wearing his jeans. He moaned in his sleep and thrust his hips a little, grinding into my backside. My breath hissed out. That actually felt good when he did that and this ache that had begun to consume me intensified.

"Hmmm...Leah..." He moaned again and I stiffened. Was he awake? "Fuck, shit, Leah!"

Yes, he was now awake. He had practically jumped out of the bed and was staring at me in wide-eyed horror. Feeling self-conscious, I sat up and made sure I was covered. I was so embarrassed. I should have woken him up immediately, instead of letting him grope me. I hung my head, ashamed of myself. He was my friend. Or, at least, I thought he was and I shouldn't be having these weird feelings toward him.

"I should go." He said.

I glanced out the window and shook my head. As much as I'd like to be alone with my troubled thoughts and as much as I needed space from him to recover from my embarrassment, he couldn't leave yet. "It's Saturday morning. That means my dad will be around. You can't sneak downstairs and I won't let you fall to your death out my window."

"I've dealt with windows worse than this one." He tells me, but makes no more toward it.

I blinked up at him, unsure what to say. I settled with, "Um, my memory is a bit fuzzy..."

Nate smirked, "You were a hot mess. Three wine coolers was all it took and you were beyond inebriated. When you tripped and almost landed on your head, I knew it was time to bring you home. I mostly carried you home and then helped you up the stairs. You were a bit noisy. I kept expecting your dad to come out of his bedroom with a shotgun, but he didn't. When I got you up here, you instantly declared that you were hot and, um...you took off your shirt."

I closed my eyes and buried my face in my hands. The memories were flooding back. I held up my hand, without looking at him, and said, "I'm remembering now." I was mortified. I'd stripped out of my shirt and Nate had stared at my breasts for a long time, before he finally took his own shirt off and put it over my head. Thank God he did, because at the same time he did that I pushed my skirt off. Without his shirt, I would have been standing in front of him naked. I had then crawled under my covers and asked Nate to lay down with me until I fell asleep. He had balked at the idea, but eventually gave in to my whining. He must have fallen asleep before he could sneak back out, because here he was.