0.9

SERAPHINAS POV

"Well thank you." I responded as he complemented my name.

After a comfortable silence the waitress came over and put our coffees down as I smiled and thanked her.

"So Seraphina. Are you in a relationship?" He asked as I looked at him odd.

Why is he asking me a question about it already? Does he want to go on a date with me?

These questions kept popping in my head as I saw him take a sip of his drink.

"No. I didnt really have time for it but now since I am graduating I guess maybe I do." I said smiling trying to tip him off.

He smirked as he let down his coffee. I began to drink mine.

"Is Jessica older or younger than you?" Hayden questioned me as I put down my drink.

"Im 8 months older than her." I replied as a smile appeared on his lips.

"The weather seems nice." I said turning my head to see the sun out shining in different directions.

-

AFTER A SMALL TALK with Hayden we finished our drinks and walked out of the coffee shop together.

He opened the door as I smiled and him following behind me.

A car was parked out front as he leaded me the way there. His driver was in front.

"Hello." His driver said as I got in the back with Mr. Christensen.

I was about to say my address but Hayden already knew it. Odd. The 5 minute drive was just looking out the window and seeing the nice sunny weather become rain.

The droplets on the window raced each other as I rooted for the one on the right but it lost. Great.

We stopped. I guess I was home. My seat belt was unbuckled as Hayden got out following me to my door step.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now Seraphina." Hayden nodded with a small smile as he put his foot on the top of my step.

"Yes it is. Soon?" I asked as he nodded taking out a card.

"Here is my number. Personal number. I dont give it to just anyone." Hayden ended the conversation walking to the car while his shirt was full of wetness.

I laughed and walked inside seeing it was already dinner time and Jessica home sitting down eating Pizza.

I put my bag down as she was studying hard on her laptop.

"Hey." I said as she didnt bother looking up from her laptop.

"Hey. How was coffee?" Jessie asked typing fast.

"Good. What are you working on?" I asked while walking to the table and sitting down in the chair across from her putting a slice of mushroom pizza in my mouth. I began to chew.

"Just writing up a newspaper article." Jessie said. "God I hate doing this. I just want to get out tonight."

"Then why dont we? Lets go clubbing Jess!" I exclaimed taking another bite.

"You know what happens when you get drunk Sera." Her comment made me roll my eyes.

"Shut up. Trust me I wont! Come on lets go" I shut her laptop. "Now put on a dress and fix your makeup and hair and lets get out of here."

Jess began to hesitate as I finally saw her nod.
"Fine."

I smiled as I ran to my room closing the door behind me and began to get ready.