5. Home

When Anna pulled away, she looked at him with her arms still draped around his neck. "I'm glad to have you. But now that I think about it, what got you to really come help me? Was it something about the mission or something personal?"

Gabriel looked at her. "Something personal. When The Cardinal brought your picture up, I couldn't stop staring at it. I kept looking at it and thinking that I knew you somehow like from my past or something. I just couldn't remember why or where from exactly."

"Really? Because I kind of thought the same thing after a while. I thought I knew you in MY past from somewhere. But I couldn't place where."

"It doesn't really matter though now, does it?" He asked.

"Well, maybe just a little. I mean I want to know my entire past. I know most of it from what my parents told me, but it always seemed like they were hiding something about it as well. Whenever I asked them if I ever fell in love with a man, they just said that it wasn't important. That the only thing I needed to focus on was killing Dracula."

"So you don't know of anything involving your love life?"

"No. And I want to find out."

"Then we will. We will look together. Into both your past and mine if that's even possible to find mine."

Anna smiled. "Thank you, Gabriel. I appreciate that."

After the two day trip back to Transylvania, the trio walked up to the mansion with the first boxes in hand. Anna opened the door and turned to the boys. "Welcome home." She said smiling.

"Where do I put my stuff?" Gabriel asked.

"There's only one room to put your stuff in, Gabriel."

"The one I stayed in."

"No, Silly. My room. Well, OUR room now."

"You want me to share your room?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? I mean, we are a couple now. Besides, just knowing we're together and having you in a separate room would drive me insane. I'd miss you too much. Plus, I like sleeping in your arms. Nothing you say can change my mind."

Gabriel shrugged. "Ok, Hunny. Whatever you say." He said then followed her.

An hour and fifteen minutes went by as they finished unpacking and settled in. Carl was now in his new lab continuing to upgrade the crossbow. As for Anna and Gabriel, the two were in the den. Gabriel started the fire then sat next to Anna on the couch. Anna cuddled into him and layed her head on his chest while he covered them with a throw blanket. "I'm glad The Cardinal allowed this. I don't know how I would be able to do this on my own. Living and ruling by myself." Anna said softly.

Gabriel kissed her temple. "Me too, Love. Me too." He whispered in response.