Promise-Jhope Angst- fluff pt2

"I promise you and I'll keep my promise this time"

What happened earlier:
You left him with nothing but a letter.
____________________________________
"Im home" Hoseok informed to an empty apartment. Everything was too quiet, not a single sound. It was almost too quiet. He was used to hear you greet him everytime he got home. But the silence made him a little scared.

"Y/n-ah!" He search you through the whole apartment but you were nowhere to be found. He then go to the kitchen to grab a glass of cold water. He notice there a piece of paper stick on the fridge. He took it and the note was from you. He could sense there was something not good.

No no no...this is not good." He then start to read it.

'Dear my sunshine, Jung Hoseok,

When you read this letter , I'm already leave.

Urmm..where should I start?

Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done. Leaving a person I love and care for more than anything is not easy. But this is the best to do for both of us. I'm letting you go, to find your happiness.  I'm letting myself go because I'm tired for being your second choice...I'm tired of all your promise that you never kept.

But you're not the one to blame but me. I choose this path. I choose to fall in love with you. I choose to be with you even though I know you still love her. But now I'll let you go.

Thank you for all those time with you. You made me happy. Really. .." He shook his head and his tears flows  down to his cheeks 'it's not true y/n-ah. All I do was broke your heart.' He thought then he continue to read again.

"Thank you for giving me a chance... a chance to let me feel your love even though just a little bit and thank you for all the memories. I'll never forget every single memories till my last breath.

I know it will be hard to getting over you. But I'm already on my way. I will not looking back. I wish you all the best and take care of yourself when I'm not here anymore.

It's time for me to leave now. Time to give up on us. Time to let you go.

I love you and always love you.

Your lover forever,
Y/n.

He felt like his heart broke into pieces. He felt like his heart didn't work. You left him? Of course you left. All he do was take you for granted. Did you felt like this? Feel like your heart broke into pieces? He did see how you hurt. Everyday, everynight. He has been an asshole towards you all this time.of course you would leave. He then sank down on the floor and cry harder.

"Why? Why you must leave now y/n-ah? Why must you leave when I finally knew who I should choose? If you stay a little longer, then maybe we can start over. I'll make it up to you."

He then pull out his phone and calling you but you weren't answer the call. He had called you so many times but the result was still the same.

"Please please please y/n...pick up that damn phone." He dial your number once again but still you did not answer his call. He threw his phone on the couch beside him and begin to scream like a mad person. He threw and kick all the things nearer with him and shouted your name, over and over again.

"Y/n-ah!" He cried. It was so rare for him to act like this. But he act like this because of you. Because you left him, and that was because of his own fault.

He then heard a knock. Thought it was you, he rushed towards the door. As soon as he open the door, he receive a punch from outside. He fell on the floor. He then lifted his head just to see Yoongi's cold stare.