Ending Scene-Jungkook Angst

Before you start reading,I would like to suggest you to hear the song ending scene by IU while reading the story. so you will get the feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  if you don't have any than you can play sad on your playlist or you don't have to. Okay sorry for take your time. I just want to suggest. You can start reading now.
____________________________________
"Please be honest with me y/n...you know I believe anything you say...right? Just like you said, will I ever receive love from someone who is like you?"
___________________________________
Narrator POV (Point of view)

On one cold night, Jungkook laying on his bed watching your video tape that record by himself. His tears flows down on his cheeks, remembering his memories with you. The time he shared with you. He has been act like this since past few months. He crying because he miss you. Your figure. You already died...he hate himself. He regret. He hate himself because he wasn't able to protect you.  To protect the one he love. He regret because he let go of your hand that time. 'I shouldn't let go of your hand that time.' His thought said.
____________________________________
~Flashback~

You and Jungkook were on a date. Walk hand in hand. It has been a while since you and him going on a date. Finally after he finish his tour, he can spend more time with you. On the way back you you suddenly felt hungry. So you told him you're going to buy a rice cake.

"Jungkook ah~ I suddenly felt hungry. I'm going to buy tteobbokki over there. There has one over there. You wait here okay?" you threw your cute smile smile towards him.

"No..I'm going with you okay. I'm worried something might happend to you while across the road. You're so careless." He pinched your nose while you let out a small yelp. You rub your nose to ease the pain and shook your head.

"No need tho.. I'm not a kid anymore. Okay..I promise you I'll look to the left and right before cross the road okay?" You blink your eyes few times tried so hard to make an aegyo.

"Urghh..fine..no matter how much I'm arguing with you, you still stubborn right? Guess I'll stay here till you comeback again. But please.... be carefull okay?" You just grinning at him while nod your head sign as a yes-you're-right nod and giggled.

"I will... I'm going now. I'll be right back as soon as possible okay."

He let go of your hand and you walk away cross the road carefully like has jungkook told you. You go towards the store buy the rice cake and go back to where Jungkook wait for you at. From where you're standing, you can see him across from there and you call out his name. He look at you and you wave your hand to him and give him your beautiful smile while he do the same and smile to you too. You look to the left and right before cross the road. Seeing there's no car, you walk towards him..but then you heard Jungkook shout at your name panickly.

"Y/N! STEP BACK THERE'S A CAR!!!"

You look to your left side. Your eyes went wide when you see a car drive so fast towards you. You want to move but is like your body went numb. Like your legs has glued on the road.

*BANG*

The car hit you. Your body fell on the ground and you head hit on the ground so hard till your head bleeding so badly. You open your eyes and your vision went blurry but you able to see jungkook running towards you while shout your name panickly.

"Y/N!!!"

He went to you and put your head on his lap while he call your name repeatly. Told you to stay awake while he shouting for a help. You can see there's so many people running towards you and him making a round crowds.

"Y/n-ah...stay awake okay? HELP!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

Then the driver who crash you come out from his car.