smile - Kang Chani (SF9)

kms, he is my life
_______

"Y/N! wait up!" you heard that one person calling for you as you were about to walk out of the school gate, Kang Chani.

"what is it now?" you asked, annoyed at how he had to shout loudly at you. "do you have any plans tomorrow afternoon?" he asked, as both of you were walking to the bus stop. "yeah i do, i need to sleep, so thank you for reminding me what to do tomorrow" you said.

"awhhh come on, its just gonna be watching movies~" he whined and he tries hard with his aegyo. "*desperately sigh* fine...." you said, as you were in no mood to go out on a Saturdag afternoon.

"yAyyyy! lets watch Guardian's Of The Galaxy Vol.2!" he said happily. Well you do like watching the previous season of the movie so why not? heh.

*11pm*

kchan:
-hEy, dont forget about tomorrow.

*your creative username*
aight i got yah.-

kchan:
-wear something nice tho ;)

*your creative username*
aiGHt i got YOU tHe first time jeez-

kchan:
-awhhh, my y/n is mad
-dont be :D
-anyways see you tomorrow :3

*your creative username*
bye-

Lets just say, Chani is always happy when he's with you. Its not that you're mad at him for being too happy, you do like it. You even like him more. But it just seems your brain doesnt really care about him.

And we have the next day, Saturday afternoon. You just wore a plain white shirt and ripped jeans. You also put on your favourtie hoodie. You planned on wearing a hat because you dont how to style your hair anymore. You were feeling yet happy but your soul is still in bed.

You then went down, saying to your mom that you are going out with a friend, she lets you go. You put on your Adidas and went to the mall with your skateboard.

Then now, we have both, you and Chani watching the movie. "Dang, im so loving this movie." You whisper and pretty sure Chani heard that. "I get it how you are so focused on it until you didn't realize that you finished eating the popcorn" Chani said and giggled at the end.

*after movie*
"Last stop is Starbucks. Its been months since i've drink there. Lets go!" You said once both of you went out of the cinema and grabbed Chani's wrist.

After all of that, you guys then went to the bus stop because Chani doesnt want to be alone. And it was also because he didnt want you to back home alone too "You know i have my skateboard with me, i can just go home now." you said, swinging your legs while waiting for the bus. It was already 8:30 pm so the bus would usually be late.

Chani then wrapped his arm around your shoulder saying "But i dont want you to be riding alone outside here, it would just freeze your leg and im more worry about you." Heh, this kid... You think.

"Tell me your lies." Chani stated. "What? What do you mean?" You asked. "I know of course you like me a lot but people keep saying that you said different things to them." He said, smilling. "I dont know either why" you said, looking down at your feet. "Oh come on-" Chani said but then got cut off by the bus honking, meaning they it has arrived.

"Well, maybe we'll never know~" you said, getting out from your seat. "Aishh this girl~" he said and chased u inside the car. Luckily there was no people in there. "Aight, i do love you, but in one condition, you would have to stop yelling at me cuz i would barely can listen anything especially those ants." You said happily and sat down with him. "Aweeee, your the best y/n~" he said in his aegyo voice

_________
KMS. ITS JUST GONNA GET SHORTER WTH. welp, i am very sleepy so i can sacrifice more. But thats the end. Sorry if it was lame. I got sleepy and i ran out of ideas. Welp, gtg. Goodnight! Thanks for all the love and support for this book!~