Hwanhee - Cheater

This story ever happens to me ... so hope u enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

*your pov*

It was another day at a doing-nothing school .Today, your boyfriend, hwanhee, is going to go on a field trip with his hyungs , EXO and BTS. He was in a group call UP10TION. They work for TOP MEDIA. U felt lonely when he is not around. Everyone in school knows about u and Hwanhee relationship. They even tease u by saying Hwanhee name everytime.

*lunch time*

U were eating ur lunch with your best friend, LE , Irene , Jiyoon , Jia , Krystal , CL , Tiffany , Woozi , Bambam , Ryeowook , Peniel , Baro, Seungri and Key. They were Hwanhee and my bestest hyungs and unnie. They were always there whenever i felt sad or lonely. While we were eating,  Jiyeon, Hwanhee's sister, came to me. "Y/N ssi, i have something important to tell u, IN PRIVATE" Jiyeon said pulling me away from my friends. She pulled me to the library which was supposed to be empty ."Woah woah, Jiyeon calm down. What is it that u want to tell me?" I said, curious. "Look, i know it may sounds weird but ... there was this secret that Hwanhee have been keeping from u. Last night when i was watching tv, i saw Hwanhee ... hugging a girl at the window. And then early in the morning today, when we were was eating breakfast, he was chatting with a girl. I think her name was ... Tiffany? Im not so sure." Jiyeon said with a honest face. I was shocked and broken in the inside. "Ur kidding me right? Im sure its just as a friend. She was all ... relaxed when i saw her just now when we were eating." I said. "NOO! U GOTTA BELIEVE ME! ITS TRUE! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES! (Two eyes? P.I.P.P.I , ok back to story)" Jiyeon said, making her eyes wider. "Stop dreaming Jiyeon. I need to go to my friends." I said playfully hitting her arm and went out of the library. "But .. u gotta--" i closed the door, cut her words out. I went back to the cafeteria and saw Tiffany. Maybe they were just friends. Nevermind then. Topic close ok Y/N? I sat with them and ate lucnh with them.

*Hwanhee's POV*

Yah! (hey) hyung! I think its the time for us to go home now! Its almost 4:00. Get your ass up to the bus now!" Kuhn hyung shouted. "Will be there! Just need to do somethin!" I shouted back. "Well hurry up then!!" Hyung shouted at me back. Me, my hyungs, EXO members and BTS members were going to a field trip today. We were at the Waterfall. It was daebak (awesome) . Too bad Y/--- wait ... im not with Y/N . Im with Tiffany. Why do i keep thinking of Y/N? Is it because she just ...yah Lee Hwanhee! Get out of it. I know u really like Y/N , why do u have to like other girl? I packed everything up and went to the bus. Why do i keep thinking about Y/N? Ughh .

*your POV*

School ended . Every lesson, everyone keep telling u that Hwanhee is cheating on u, but u dont care.

*at home*

U took a bath. 3:30 p.m. , 30 minutes till Hwanhee is back at his home. While waiting, i chatted with him. He was online

Me: Oppa

Hwanhee: Ne (yes) Jagiya?

Me: Is it true that u and .... Tiffany are ... dating and u ... cheated on me?

Hwanhee: whaattt?! Noo! I would never cheat on u

Me: oh really? Well ur sister told me that with a serious face. Even during every class i have been hearing about it . Lee Hwanhee, u better tell me the truth or else!

Hwanhee: urmm ... uhhhh ... i'll chat with u later! Bye!!!

Me: U ASSHOLE COME BACK HERE!

Hwanhee: *offline*

DAMN IT!! URGHHH!!

*hwanhee POV*

I went offline. I was scared that she would be heart broken if i tell her. "Yah hyung! Everything okay?" Jimin hyung said. "Huh? Oh yea, Im okay" i said , fake smilling. "U sure?" "Yup! Everything is just fine" i said nervous. "Alright then!" Hyung said. Jimin is actually Y/N brother. If i told hin that im cheating on her, for sure he will tell her. My phone started buzzing.

Y/N: YAH!! TELL ME PABO (STUPID)

Me: OKAY OKAY!! I CHEATED ON U! I admit that i like Tiffany eversince she came to our school. I confesed with her.

Y/N: whaa ... how could u? After all this great moment i have been doing to u and u have been ... cheating on me?! U know what!? IDGAF ANYMORE! GO ON AND LIVE A LIFE WITH HER!

Me: WAIT Y/N!!!

Y/N: *offline*

Congrats Lee Hwanhee, u made ur ex girlfriend hate u now

*your POV*

I throw my phone to the wall and it broke to pieces. I cant believe he cheated on me all this time. There was no one home. Looks like im useless again. I went to my bathroom in my room, filled the bathtub full of water. I went in the bathtub with a picture and a lighter. The picture was me with hwanhee and his hyungs at the beach. Tears starting to stream down my face. I burn the picture. I drown myself into the bathtub. Hwanhee can be with a perfect girl now. At least he's happy

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the ending is horrible ... it took me 4 days to finish it.

*inserts markiplier voice* why did i waste my life making this story....