Just as a friend

OK I forgot how is the starting supposed to be so yea ... DEAL WITH IT *evil laugh* and first of all ... that picture ^^^ is soooo the same like my last year confession lololol
____________________________________

"KUHN! I NEED YOUR HELP!" you shouted and ran to your best friend, Kuhn. He has been your closest friends since kindergarten.

"Woa woah! Calm down Y/N, what is it?" He asked you and also patting your back after running to him. (Sorry for my bad english xD) "ITS MY PROBLEM!" You shouted at him again. "Dont tell me its about him...." Kuhn sighed "YES!! HE SAID TO ME 'JUST BE FRIENDS' AND I DONT WANT THAT!" You shaked his body. "Y/N, you just need to deal with it. I mean, c'mon, both of you broke up like ... 5 times already, so why not just be friends? Rather than he kept cheating on you and you start to fight with him" Kuhn said gently and hold your shoulders

"Finee..." you sigh at the end. "Thats much better." He said. "For the first time you are so gentleman to me...habbit change?" you said, crossing your arms and raised one eyebrow. "Hey, you know me. Im always gentleman" he said and ruffles your hair. "Aishhh" you whined.

*during class*

The whole lesson, you kept on spaccing out about Kuhn. You've always have a crush on him. You always wanted to confess with him, but you were only scared that he would reject you.

*time skip to end of school*

You were about to go out of the class but then someone shouted from the back "Hey! Y/N! WAIT UP!" You turn around to look who it was. Bitto. "What do you want now Bitto...?" Bitto was your friend. He was always the guy who always ask you so many question. He was also maybe that neighbour who always sends so many stuff.

"Can i walk home with you~" he said, making an aegyo face. "Sure! Besides, this is our second last day of our school " you smiled at him.

Both of you walk back home together. Bitto was telling you his day of last second day of school and you just nodded. But then he then asked you this.

"Noona! This year, im always thinking ... do you have any crush on someone lately?" Both of you stop. "Uhhh .... w-why you ask?" You stuttered. "Noona! You stuttered! I know you have a crush on someone!" He said and points at your mouth. "OK OK I DO! but PROMISE ME to keep it as a secret?" You said and crossed your hand. "YES YES! OHHH YESS! I would love to!" He clapped his hand and he was so excited to hear it.

"Ok ... *sigh* .... its ... its ... Kuhn" Bitto was jumping up and down and kept saying 'oooo' . He the stop and asked "For how long now!? Are u going to confess with him soon?! " he shake you. "Ermm ... yes it has been long, since the day we met ... and NO im maybe planning NOT to confess with him. I prefer to just be FRIENDS with him" you said and continue walking. Bitto catched up to you.

He was about to ask you something but you hold him by the shoulders. "Ok look Bitto , just keep it away from him OK?" you widened your eyes and he just smile and nod. "Well, were here ... see you tomorrow Bitto" you said and wave at him. He wave you back.

You went in your house and collapsed on the couch. I hope that idiot doesnt tell him. you thought. You went to your room to take a bath. Then you collapsed on the bed. You were staring at the ceiling. The memories when you were always with him. You then fell asleep.

_______________________
Ok guys! I will do a chapter 2 cuz author-nim needs to sleep. Like srsly , its 11:41 p.m at kuching here and i need MOOREE energy for my tournament tomorrow. So hope i update chapter 2. And thank you so much for so many readers! I really appreciate it everyone! Bye bye everyone! *insert pewdiepies voice* and as always, stay AWESOME