Ten

This was my first year of trying not to be so shy. This was the year that I might Sherrie and Kassidy. I try not to think of it, but I still have a hard time saying this. I'm the reason they stopped being friends. It started out as Sherrie and I being friends when our desks were across from each other. Believe it or not, but we became friends over a pencil sharpener. Then a month or two later we got new assigned seating. I was put across from Kassidy. We started talking since we were already friends with Sherrie. Over time it became Sherrie and I. And Kassidy and I. There was no more Sherrie, Kassidy, and I. Kassidy became more of a friend than Sherrie ever was. She was always telling me what to do and when to do it. Kassidy got me to eat again and I eventually gained weight. I gained so much weight that I was overweight for fourth grade. Bristol and I talked once that year. It was only to find out if we had any classes together in fifth grade so that we could be together again. We didn't have any classes together. 

Soon everything became history except Kassidy and I. We had so many sleepovers and pranks done together that you would never have thought I had a problem for so many years about letting someone I love go. I never told anyone about Bristol. The only people who knew were my family. And from what she would tell me whenever we saw each other, she never talked about me so I guess we're even on that level.