Legendary Knights X RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 11

A/n: "Heya guys I'm going to finish this book once and for all since there will be one more chapter left after this and that chapter will be released tomorrow or the day after tomorrow yeah. Next fanfiction I'll be making is Danganronpa cuz I just really love the anime I even got the game on the PlayStation Vita, you can expect Jester to be there too and you two will be given a special title and also shoutout to Frost101 check out his Danganronpa Fanfic its really well made anyway let's get on to the chapter sorry for the long note anyway ENJOY CHAPTER 11 EVERYBODY!!!!!

~Y/n's pov~
Jester and I woke up to the sound of the afternoon alarm clock going off I got up and turned it off, I turned my head to see a message sent by Weiss saying her team will be going to Vale and asked me and Jester to come along.

Y/n: "Get up Jester were going to Vale."

Jester: "Why exactly are you asking me to go there with you?"

Y/n: "That wasn't a question that's was an order from your leader and Weiss invited us so get your ass out of bed and take a shower were leaving in 20 minutes."

Jester: "Ugh! fine." Jester groaned as he got up and went to the toilet to fix up.

I texted Yang back saying we'd be there at the courtyard 20 minutes.

~Timeskip at the courtyard~

Me and Jester have been in the courtyard for awhile now and still no sign of team RWBY

Y/n: "Where are they?" I asked and Jester gave me a 'Are you serious' look.

Jester: "Are you seriously asking that? Y/n They're girls they always take long." He said as I facepalmed realizing he was right.

Y/n: "Oh yeah I forgot about that."

Jester: "It's kinda funny you say that when your the one who has a photographic memory." He said as he chuckled

Y/n: "This coming from someone who failed almost all his classes."

Jester: "The keyword almost."

Y/n: "Yeah and what was it again oh yeah combat and Mathematics."

Jester and I looked at each other and laughed it off then we heard someone shout both our name in a distance.

???: "Y/N, JESTER WERE HERE"

We both looked back and saw Yang waving at us and her team behind her team running towards us.

Y/n: "Afternoon girls."

Jester: "Yeah what he said."

Ruby: "Sorry for taking too long, hope you guys didn't wait too long for us."

Y/n: "It's ok we didn't wait that long."

Weiss: "Come on let's go!"

Jester: "She seems excited"

Blake: "You have no Idea."

~Timeskip to Vale brought to you by chibi Weiss singing with Y/n on stage~

~Y/n's pov~

We walked down the street of Vale which was decorated which was nice and saw more people than usual and saw an old man pulling up a sign that said "WELCOME TO VALE" and Weiss began to talk.