Loving And Clingy {48}

When Maria woke up she was lying on the couch wrapped in a warm blanket. Meanwhile, Toby was on the other side  of the room, handcuffed to a chair that was bolted to the floor. She looked around for any signs of anyone, then she remembered that she had her baby with her a while ago. Panicking she got up from the couch and walked around the mansion, only to find her baby back in Lius room. She brushed her hair out of her face and went to the mansions training room, summoning her staff she slashed at the mannequin and watches as a line of purple glow adorne its chest. Spreading her wings she tried to fly as quickly as she could, within a second she was on the other side of the room, only problem was that she hit the wall. She was on the floor in pain for awhile, well, she might as well stay there and recover a bit.

    Masky went back into the living room, only to see that Maria was gone and that Toby was still out cold. How had it been possible for his love to fuse with another being. Was this a unique power that demons had, or a unique power that angels had? There were so many questions he could ask but would he? Or would he just enjoy the sight of Toby sleeping once more. He sat next to the boy and laid Toby’s head on his chest, slowly reaching for his hand to hold it. Toby however, woke up and swatted the hand away.

    “Ow!”

    “Oh god, sorry Tim, didn't know it was you.”

    “It’s alright,you were out cold so I didn’t expect you to recognize who it was immediately.”

    “Wheres Maria?”

    “Somewhere.”

    “Where?”

    “Somewhere Toby, don’t worry about her.”

    “I’m more worried about Lucy.”

    “Who is Lucy exactly?”

    “Lucy is what Maria and i made together. She is both of us but a separate being on her own. Maria and I know when we are Lucy and Lucy knows that she is just our personalities and bodies combined. It's complicated really.”

    “Is she technically like, you and Maria's kid?”

“I guess you could say that.”

Tim was slightly upset with this due to the fact that he wanted to have a kid with Toby, now he technically had a kid with Maria. I guess it was part of her motherly instincts but it still wasn't right to take Toby from him.

“I'll be back later.”

“Can you bring Maria to me?”

“You need to stay away from her.”

“But Lucy”

“Lucy is no more.”

With that he left the room and went to find Maria. She was still laying on the floor of the training room when Tim found her, she was half asleep and her staff was by her side. Tim kicked her side and woke her up due to the force he used.

“Who in the fuck?!?”

“Get up, what did you do to him?”

“Who?”

“Toby!”

“I didn't do anything.”

“Yes you did you sucubus. He's been calling for you and asking where you are, I know you're a demon but are you serious, you're with EJ.”

“Hey man, I didn't do anything. When a demon and an angel fuse the angel develops feelings or gets clingy with the demon. It's a good way to win a war but a bad side effect.”

“Why not pick a different angel then?!?”

“Because you cock, you need to have a good and close relationship with them for it to happen. While you were hurt he and I talked a lot and when he came back from that hell hole I took care of him when he was alone. He thanked me for helping the both of you. It's not like I want him following me either way.”

“Get rid of it then.”

“I can't but one of our realms rulers can, we can go after the possible war since we might need to fuse during it, now leave me alone. I'm tired and I crashed into a wall like ten minutes ago.”