Broken and Bloody {12}

Tim's pov:

It's been two weeks since Toby had been in the whole overdose situation. I think it's time to get to know him better. I knocked on Toby's door and waited "C-come in" his small and sweet voice rang out. I stepped into the dark room, out in the corner was Toby still laying in bed "Hey Toby, I came to hang out with you." when he gave no response I walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed . "Toby i want to get to know you better," he rolled over to face me "Y-you sure about th-that?" I nodded at the question and he let out a sigh. "What d-do you w-want to know?" I pondered the thought and decided on these questions.

Q: What's your name?

A: Tobias Erin Rogers.

Q: How did you end up here?

A: I started a forest fire after I killed my dad, I was ready to die but, the operator took me to the mansion.

Q:What's up with your mouth mask thingy?

A: It's to muffle my ticcs and to cover this *he pulls down the mask revealing a large gash on his left cheek which bared his teeth*

Q: How did you get that?

A: The fire burned off the skin most likely.

Q: Didn't it hurt?

A: No, I can't feel anything.

Tim then remembered the talk with Dr. Smiley.

Q: What do you like to do for fun?

A: Polish my hatchets, steal EJs mask, play video games with Ben, hang out with Clockwork, train with Jeff, hunt with Sally, eat candy with LJ, some other stuff with other proxies.

Q: There are more?

A: Tons, they're usually on more missions than we are and some live in other parts of the world, sometimes they come here to visit or to stay permanently, LJ is coming back in about a week or two to have some alone time with Jeff.

I haven't seen Brian in a while

Q: What happened to Brian?

A: Oh you mean Hoodie? He's on a month long mission.

So he left without saying goodbye.

Q: Is Clockwork your girlfriend?

A: Hmm, no, she's my best friend.

Q: Do you take any medications?

A: Yeah, they're all in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

The more questions I asked the more I realized I might have a crush on Toby. I didn't pay attention to it much because I don't really like showing affection much. It was around 9 at night, it was getting late but I didn't want to leave yet, I looked over at Toby and asked "Toby, do you want me to get you something to eat?" He shook his head "N-no i'm n-not hungry," looking at his small frame I didn't take no for an answer. "When wa the last time you ate?" He looked shyly at the floor "Th-three days," Okay that's it, I let out a sigh and picked toby up bridal style. "M-masky put me d-down," I made my way down the stairs carefully. "No Toby, I'm going to make you something to eat." He started to struggle and i had to make sure he didn't fall out of my arms. "M-masky I'm f-fine," i set him down at a table i the dining room and was about to go to the kitchen when suddenly Toby lost it. "I'm f-fine Masky! I d-don't need y-your help!" I was shocked at his sudden outburst, I felt hurt, why? "I'm trying to make you feel better Toby." He stood up from his seat "I-i don't n-need anyones help. Wh-why do you e-even care?!?" I started to teared up slightly under my mask "I don't know toby, I just care about you!" He ran out of the room, I ran after him and tried to keep up. He went up the stairs and as soon as we go to the top I reached for his sleve and yanked it slightly. He imidetly turned around pushed me back, I lost my balance and tumbled down the stairs hearing a loud snapping sound. "Tim!" He called out, he said my real name. I looked down to see that my bone was sticking out and my leg was bloody and bent. I blacked out at the sight of its mutilated figure.