A Small Bond {5}

Toby's P.O.V:

The door slowly opened, *Tic* revealing the figure that had stood behind the wooden slab only moments ago. He was about my height, a bit chubby, and wore a red flannel.*Tic* Those were just his ordinary features. He had chocolate brown eyes which were barely noticeable behind his mask and had amazing raven hair. "H-h-hi." I was told to call him Masky since it would now be his official name around the mansion*Tic*. "My n-name's T-Toby, I'm h-here t-to show you a-around." I tried my best to sound enthusiastic and calm until he seemed*Tic* disturbed by something. "I-is something w-wrong?" I asked a bit upset. "No it's just that your neck keeps cracking, doesn't it hurt?" I shook my head "N-nope it's c-compleatley fine, l-lets start the t-tour." He nodded and we made our way downstairs. I showed him the dining room, living room, backyard, game room, rec room, trsining room, and then the kitchen. "Toby?" I looked over at him "Yeah M-Masky?" He looked at the fridge then back at me. "Is there any cheesecake in the fridge?" I pondered the question for a moment "Maybe, y-you're more than w-welcome to ch-" and with that, Tim ran to find his sweet cheesecake. Time sat at a table in the dining room and began to eat the slice of sweetness. "M-Masky, do you l-like waffles?" The question*Tic Tic* broke Tims trance on the plate in front of him. "I could eat them but I prefer cheesecake," he said as he listed up his plate. It may have not*Tic* been the answer that I wanted but im glad he was enjoying the cheesecake i made last week.

*one week earlier*

I grabbed the ingredients I needed for the cheesecake. 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of sugar, ⅓ cup of butter, 4 packages of cream cheese (8 ounces each), a cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 4 eggs.*Tic* I preheated the oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit and went to mix the ingredients. I combined the graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of sugar and the butter, pressing the mixture at the bottom of the pan*Tic*. I plugged in the mixer beating the cream cheese until it was soft, then I added the sugar and vanilla. I set the speed to low and added an egg at a time, then I poured the mixture*Tic* into the pan. I put it in the oven and came back about an hour later. I then ran a knife around the rim to loosen it from the pan. I put it on a large plate*Tic* and left it in the fridge for about 4 hours, then Sally ate like three slices.

*Back to present time*

"I-It's a good th-thing I m-made it then" I*Tic* gave off a small smile even though he couldn't see it because of my mask. "No way, this is amazing" he ate the last bite and took the plate to the kitchen, I followed close behind. "Th-thanks". We went back to the dining room and sat down, he asked questions about who lived*Tic Tic* here and what they looked like. "Since you made that amazing cheesecake, I'm going to make you some waffles tomorrow morning" my eyes lit up. "R-really?he nodded and i was a bit embarrassed to be honest. "Well thank y-you, anyways t-tomorrow you s-start training," he looked confused. "Training?" I looked into the eyes of his mask "w-well yeah, w-we can just l-let you g-go out and k-kill without t-training." "oh , alright" and with that we*Tic* made our way to the game room. Ben, Sally, EJ and Clockwork were playing a few games of our wiiU. We sat down on the couch behind them and watched the intense battle on smash bros. EJ won and Ben called beginner's luck, I*Tic* called next game. I saw Clockwork and EJ walk into the far corner of the argued, all I could make out was mine first, Clockwork then ran off to her room, EJ walked over to us and excused himself, leaving Ben, Tim, Sally, and I wondering what we had just witnessed. I think I'll talk to*Tic* them later, separately of course. Tim won the the match within five minutes. I excused myself and reminded Tim about*Tic* his training before I left and headed for EJ's room.