Chapter 1

Riley's POV:

As I get out of bed, I felt a little sick. Or maybe a LOT sick. 

After a while, I'm ready and I call out to Emily {She is my sister}, "Hey, Ems, I'm feeling a little sick so I'm gonna go for some a walk outside in the fresh air. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, sure, would you like it if I tag along?" 

"Erm... yeah, that would be sweet."

"Great," my sister says and then unlocks her door and reveals herself in a pretty pink top and some black leggings.

As we walk through the park, I feel even worse. I feel a pain in my stomach and then I feel a desperate need to go to the bathroom. I quickly scan the area for one but I can't see one anywhere.

"Ems! I need to go to the bathroom, urgently!" I gasped and she pointed to a building.

"Ask for one there!" Emily says. I dash over quickly and ask if I can borrow there loo.

"No, it is for customers only," the hotel owner says.

"Please, unless I shall have to go on your floor," I question her.

"No, OK, go over there," she says quickly, pretty much disgusted at the way I am trying to hold it in. 

"Thank you," I grin and dash over there. I sit down and then I'm suddenly sick all over my new purple dress. The person in the cubicle next door obviously heard because she quickly got the owner before I could ruin anything else. 

"Excuse me," the same lady says when I step out, "I..." Then she pauses and I know it is because she is relieved that I was sick in the toilet.

"I don't suppose that you have a change of clothes?" 

"No, but I can wash your dress there. I'll just ask for a dressing gown."

I was eventually given a gown and then my phone beeped. I looked down at my phone.

Worried D: plz text if u get this text xoxo Ems

I smiled at the text and then sent a reply.

I'm fine, just w8ing 4 the ku to die down :/ xoxo Riley

OK! Well, I need 2 get going so hurry up! Xoxo Emily, " came the reply.

I put away my phone and the owner came back with a lilac dress.

"I'm very sorry, but it faded slightly." It was more than slightly. It was more like absolutely  different shade of purple. 

"Well, thanks anyways." I walk out of the building and see James and Emily talking together. "James!" I say, "Wassup?"

"The sky," he jokes and he pulls me into a hug. I feel safe in his arms. But how can I feel safe in his arms if I am about to break his heart?

"James, can you go over there? Maybe with West and Eldon? " She asked, stiffening at her use of Eldon.

"Yeah, sure, Em, bye Ri, Emily," James said, kissing me on the lips. I returned it and Emily squirmed.

"So, what really happened?" Emily asks me and I sigh.

"I was sick, and the hotel washed my dress and it faded. Oh, Emily! What is wrong with me?!" I say, starting to cry. 

Emily hugs me and wisely says, "Oh, Riles, nothing is wrong with you. You are just... ill, poppet."

"But... I have been feeling pains in my stomach all week! And I keep on thinking I'm going to be sick."

My sister listens, nodding her head and then suddenly jolts up and says, "Oh my gosh, Riley, have you seen a doctor?"

"No! Why?"

"Because... well... that is what Mom felt when..." Emily says, not quite  sure how I will react.

"Emily! You don't think that..." I pause, fear in my eyes.

"It is... possible."

<Come back tomorrow for another awesome chapter! Every 2 days there is another chapter! While you are waiting, why not check out the sneak - peak for chapter 3?>