chapter 1

Hiccupwas on toothless doing his morning patrol. Hiccup and toothlesslanded on berk, his sister came out to meet him. Sara asked when canI fly toothless. Hiccup said I don't know. I guess now if he wantsyou to. Sara walked up to toothless said hi boy. Sara rubbed his sideand ears. She went to get on his saddle. She got on and put her feetthe right way. She said come on boy lets go. Toothless took off shesaid lets take it slow. Sara said lets just glide through the sky.Sara said wow this is amazing the feel of this the wind in my hair isjust wow. Sara said lets try something boy. Toothless looked up ather. Sara stood up on his back and went to jump off. Toothless lookedat her as he started to fly down he caught her. Sara landed on hisback. Toothless look up at her. Sara said this is amazing. She said Iwish you could fly on your own boy. Sara said come on toothless letsgo back to berk now. Sara landed toothless on the ground she jumpedoff of him. Hiccup came over to her asked her what took you so long?I was worried you know there are dangers out there. Sara said I loveflying on toothless you know he would keep me safe. Sara said it isso much fun to fly. I wish there was a dragon for me out there.Hiccup said there is we just have to find it. Sara said I want anight furry. Hiccup said we have not found any more you know thatSara. Sara said I know that but I just don't bond to any otherslike I do toothless. Its like we have a connection to each other.Hiccup said we will find a dragon you can bond to. Hiccup saidtoothless is mine but you can ride him any time. Sara said thanksHiccup you are the best. She said im going on a walk OK. Hiccup saidOK have fun be careful. Sara ran off she ran to one of the highesthills on berk. Sara got up there she looked up at the sky she felt afire burning under her skin. Sara looked up she seen at lest 6dragons flying to her. Sara watched in amazement when they got closerand closer. The night fury's landed on the hill. Sara turned aroundto look at them. She went up to them she put her hand out to the headnight furry. The night furry sniffed at her hand. Sara said hi youare so gorgeous you know that she rubbed her ears. The other nightfurry s went up to her they all sniffed at her hand. Sara said itlooks like you are a boy and the rest are girls. Sara said come withme she lead them back down the hill in the town of berk. Hiccup seenher with the night furry s he said WHAT THE HECK. Sara said they justfound me Snot Lout and Ruff Nut Tuff Nut Fishlegs all ran out to seewhat Hiccup was yelling about. Sara said they found me. I was up onthe hill when I seen them when they landed. I seen what they were.Hiccup said toothless come here bud. Toothless went to him he growledat the dragons. Sara said hey quit Toothless they did nothing to you.The boy night furry went up to Sara he nudged at her hand, the girlscame up in a fan motion. Sara said back up to Hiccup and the otherthey are protecting me. They think you guys are going to hurt me.Hiccup said call them off, he went up to Sara. Sara said stay backthe boy night furry growled at him then the girls did to. Sara saideasy boy she went up to the night furry and rubbed his head she saidlets find you a place to sleep to night where it is safe and warm.How about my dragon stable by the house. The night furry s look ather. Sara said it will be OK come on she took them to the pens andshut them in. Sara said I will be back in the morning be good mybaby's. She left and went in to the house and went to her room andlaid down and went to sleep.

Endof chapter 1