chapter 6

Sara flew in the clouds she said it will take us a day and a half to get there if we stop when night comes we will be ok. Linkgab said ok we can stop when night comes. Sara flew she whistle and the other night furies came they flew in a bird pattern. Sara jumped from dragon to dragon. Linkgab watched. Sara yelled come on she said Linkgab stood up and walked on to a different dragon. She smiled this is so fun. Sara said I know. She got back on lightning she said when I first flew toothless I did this but hiccup and the others decided to be mean and hurt me. Linkgab said wow and the leader did nothing to them. Sara said nope. Sara said its getting late time to stop. She whistle for them to come down. They stopped for the night and when morning came they got back in the air. They got closer to berk. Sara sent toothless. She flew low as she could so they would not see her. Linkgab did the same. Sara landed on the ground and jumped off. Linkgab did the same. Linkgab said lets test it out now. She whistled for the dragon everybody came out. When they heard it, Sara said ok she walked out in front of them. She said here and everybody laughed but the dragons came to her. She said fly and they did. She looked back at Linkgab and she said im I am the queen. Linkgab bowed down so did the dragons. Berk looked shocked. Sara said treat them right. she yelled as Linkgab left with Sara and her dragons.

end of chapter 6