chapter 3

Lightning landed on the hill, he leaned down to let Sara off. She slid down his side and landed on her feet. She looked around this is nice but not far enough from burk. The girls found out so they could protect her. Sara said its ok girls im all right lets sleep her then keep moving. All right she said there is no one out here now so lay down. She told them she got right beside lightning and was warm. The girls smiled at her they all feel asleep. when the morning came Sara woke up to see more night furry around them. Lightning woke up so did the girls. Sara said easy girls lets get to know them. Lightning got in front of Sara and growled. Sunshine daybreak got on her sides windstorm midnight got beside them starlight got in back. Sara said lightning tell them to line up. Lightning did as told and they all lined up. Sara walked to them she said hi baby boy. She put her hand out to him treetop do you like that? Is that ok for your name. The night fury looked at her if you like it go meet the others ok. The next one walked up to her storm cloud. She said and the dragon looked up, that's your name silly. The dragon licked her Sara said go meet the others. The next one walked up to her firestorm. She said the dragon purred at her you like it go meet the others. The next one walked up moon. She said the dragon purred go meet the others ok. Sara said lightning come here boy. He walked over to her she got on his back and said lets go girls. She called they found around her. The others around them. She said lets go they flew for a while. Sara seen a nice island lets settle down here ok. There looked like there is enough lumber to build what we need. She said girls go get me logs the biggest ones you can find and do not break them please. Sara walked around this is where the dragon barn will be. She said moon go tell them where we are. Moon flew off the girl put the wood down when they got there. Sara said firestorm cut them please and make them smooth so we can build the walls ok. The dragon did as told Sara looked at them sunshine leaned the one up. Then daybreak lend another one up. Then windstorm did the other one. Midnight did another one. Starlight put the last one up. Sara said hold them still girls. She said lightning fly me up to the top of them. He did as told Sara nailed them together then put a wood glue on it to keep it up. As she did a wall the night fury would let it go. When she was done she looked at it good job guys lets make the roof. They nodded Sara told moon to go out and find more big trees to cut down. Firestorm Sara said do the same thing we did for these ones ok. As they did as they were told and as they came back the dragons did what they did before. Sara nailed them and glued them when they were done. Sara said come on in guys find a spot you like and mark it for just you. Sara said I will sleep in here with you. Until we build me a house. The dragons all laid down and fell asleep together.

                                                                                             End of chapter 3