chapter 4

In the morning when the sun came up. Sara woke up she seen her dragons. She smiled at them she got up and walked out side. Lightning got up and followed her. She said hey boy ready to start the day. She walked back she yelled everybody up. All the dragons woke up and stretched out. She said good job guys. So lets make your pins now. She said lets find make fencing shall we. She said lets go she got on lightnings back and said follow me. She flew around looking for trees when she found the patch she wanted. She said sunshine go find and trim enough trees for your pin. She looked at the rest go do the same thing they all did as told. Sara said lightning I want you to do the same thing. She got off his back as the day went they got done. They took ever thing back and lightning came back for Sara. She said good job guys. She said lets make them she nailed and glued everything together. When they were done she said I need to make my house now. She walked out when she seen a dragon fly over. She said lightning come here she got on his back and went after her she said another night fury. And some one is riding it. She said follow them when they got close enough she said who are you. The girl looked over and staid quiet. Sara said again who are you were did you come from? The girl said I go it alone. Sara said I have a place if you want to rest for a bit. The girl said ok I guess. Sara said follow me she turned around and had lightning fly back. When they got back lightning landed. Sara said were here come on your dragon can rest out here if you want. The girl said ok stay boy she said. Sara said we just built it the girl said its nice how many dragons do you have? Sara said I have 10 of them there all night furys to. The girl said why do you have so many? I though they all were gone Sara said no 6 of them found me back on burk and they other 4 came when I was sleeping. The girl said im Linkgab but my name is gabby. Sara said nice to meet you so what were you doing out here. Linkgab said I was just flying around. I don't have a home to I just stay where ever I can. Sara said you could stay here if you want. Linkgab said I don't no it probly not safe with me here. Sara said ok but you can stay how ever long you want to. We were just about to build my house if you want to help. Linkgab said ok she said how do you build it. Sara said all I do is have my girls get the wood the others hold them up. I nail them and glue them. Linkgab said ok she said I will glue them for you then. Sara said ok girls she called go find the wood they left and came back an hour later. Sara said ready she got on lightning back and nail ever thing together while Linkgab glued it. Sara said done now all I have to do is make my stuff I need but its getting late. So we are going to settle down for bed. If you want to stay here my dragons sleep in there place we built. Linkgab said is there enough room. Sara said yes there is im going to sleep with them till my house is up and ready. You and your dragon can come in it looks like rain to night. So we will have to shut the door. Sara said come on she walked in and called bed time all 10 dragon ran in to there pins and laid down. Sara said find a spot you like so you can go to sleep for the night. Linkgab said ok she told her dragon to find a spot. Sara got in lightning pin and fell asleep for the night.

End of chapter 4