chapter 2

Sarawoke up the next morning. She said good morning to her brother andfather. She then went out to the dragon barn. She went to see hernight furies. She walked out the boy looked up and purred like akitten when she touched his snout. Sara said hi girls. They looked upas Sara opened the door for them. They walked out Sara said come ongirls she hopped on the boys back. Sara said lets do some flyingtraining, the boy walked out with her on his back. The girls followedher the village seen them and waved. The girls growled. Sara saidgirls it OK come on boy lets go he took off flying. Sara said OK boylets do a fan motion the boy looked back to the others they looked upand nodded. Sara said OK im trusting you guys she got up and walkedon the boys back and jumped to the girls and ran from dragon todragon. She jumped off and whistled the boy flew under her shelanded on him good job guys let do speed flying. OK boy she rubbedhis neck. Sara said come on she whistled for the others they flew upbe side them. Sara said come on boy fast OK get ready. Sara said goshe yelled the boy flew fast past the island. Hiccup looked up wow hesaid his friends were with him. Snout Lout said hook fang could totaltake them in a race. Sara said OK lets land fan motion the boy flewdown and landed the girls did to. Sara jumped off his back and saidgood job guys they purred at her. Snout Lout came up to her and saidI bet hook fang could beat him in a race. The girl growled when hecame up to close the boy came up to her side. Sara said its OK girlsim ok she looked at them. They backed down. Sara looked at Snout LoutOK go get your dragon lets see then. Snout Lout ran and called hookfang. Sara got on the boys back she said girls stay here only come ifim in any danger. OK they looked up at her and growled soft. Hookfang came up to them. Sara said ready lightning he looked up. Saraasked if that's OK if I call you that right he growled soft. GoodSara said lets go. Hook fang was in the air Sara looked up OKlightning up he flew right be side him. Snout Lout yelled go and hetook off. Sara said come on lighting go she yelled. Lightning tookoff faster they passed him they went around the island 10 times thenlanded. Snout Lout landed Sara said I win she said good joblightning. Astride flew up by her she said race me. Sara looked ather and said OK lightning went up in the air storm fly flew besideher. Barf and Belch flew beside them so did hook fang. Hiccup yelledgo!! Lightning took off so did the others. Barf and Belch flew toclose to Sara they hit lightning she let go for a second she felloff. Sara yelled lightning help he flew to get her he could not reachher the girls flew under her she landed on one of them. She lookeddown thank you they landed. Lightning landed by them. Sara got offand winced from her back. Astride landed and said are you OK? Astride Ruffnut Tuffnut landed and said omg were so sorry. Sara saiddoes it look like im fine. I cant walk she fell back and lightningcaught her. The girls growled really loud at them. Hiccup came overhe ran to his sister what happened? Sara said they did that onpurpose they new I was going to win. Ruffnut Tuffnut yelled we didnot they ran up to them. Sunshine growled at them. Sara said sunshinethe dragon looked at her. Sara asked is it OK if I call you that?Sunshine nodded at her. Sara said I told you you were to close andyou did not listen to me. Tuffnut said we had to do something to win.Sara looked at them if you had to hurt me to win fine. Sara saidlightning sunshine daybreak windstorm midnight starlight lets go.Hiccup said where are you going Sara. Daybreak helped Sara onlightning. Sara said if im not welcomed here then fine im leavingburk for good this time. Windstorm flew up and the other followed.Sara said take me some where safe please. Sunshine lead them to acave they found a while back.

Endof chapter 2