Love Triangle Stephen Ending

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

I've noticed many of you wanted to see Stephen instead of Loki, so here is the alternate ending with the reader choosing our dear sorcerer.

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave a vote or a comment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternate Ending with Stephen.

« Loki, will you please change him back ? »

He put his finger under his chin, pondering and asked :

« What would I get it I grant your demand, Y/N ? »

His leaned forward, inches from your face and whispered in your ear :

« I want you to be mine »

His words echoed in your head like a mantra, and a shiver of fear rolled down your spine. You looked at the panther who was staring at you, with its big blue eyes. You stroke him behind his soft ears under the curious stare of the god, but you didn't care. You focussed your magic in one hand, ready to fight for who you love the most and it was your dear Stephen. Your raised your hand up and aimed at Loki who just lifted an eyebrow at you, observing the ball of fire hovering in your hand.

« So this is your choice ? Him ? »

You nodded.

« I know he will never betray me unlike you God of Lies. »

He smirked but stepped back and with a flick of the wrist changed Stephen into his human form... and naked ! You blushed and looked elsewhere while Loki left, vanishing in a green smoke. Suddenly you felt soft hands wrapped around your waist and then familiar voice of the sorcerer whispering in your ear :

« So, will you be mine ? »

You rolled your eyes and swivelled:

« Seriously ? From all the things you could say like thank you, you. Humpf ! »

A pair of lips cut you off, shutting you up. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck, bringing him closer. You forgot he was naked until you broke apart for air and you blushed heavily. Stephen grinned and pushed you closer to him. You could feel the warmth spreading out from his toned body, the shape of his muscles underlined the skin and even if you focus, the heartbeat of your beloved. He pecked your lips.

« Thank you, Y/N »

You smiled and teased him :

« You were quite cute as a panther. It's a shame Loki didn't let the ears and the tail, it would have been fun. »

Stephen's cheeks covered in red and he shook his head, a smile cracking his lips.

« Naughty girl »

You chuckled and kissed him again.

« Now you really need to put some clothes on or you 're going to be sick. »

He nuzzled his face in your neck and said :

« No need, I'm quite warm here, with you in my arms. »

You blushed and put your head on his chest, listening his heartbeat, which were a bit fast and closed your eyes, happy.

A/N: So is it better now? ;p Satisfied?