Another Day Of Tourchure

Bree's P.O.V.

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock going off. Another day of torchure. I thought. Let me explain. My name is Bree Dooley. I go to San Francisco High. I get bullied everyday by Chase Davenport, and his little posy. Chase is the schools Jock. He does football, and soccer. What do you expect? I threw on a teal  long sleeved top, under an orange short sleeved one that says; 'Seize the day!' since it was raining. I had on a pair of skinny jeans, a few bracelets, and a pair of black converse. I went downstairs to have breakfast, which was an omelette, bacon, and pancakes. I do a lots of after school sports, such as, skateboarding, karate, tennis, swimming, and soccer. If you haven't already noticed, I'm a slight tomboy. I still wear dresses and all, but instead of loving ponies, I love black, and skulls. I finished eating, and got ready for he'll, sorry school. The bus came at the usual time. Seven thirty. My street was the last on the map, and also the closest to the school. The bad news is that Chase also loves on Wrenbury Street. The upside, is that my best friend Skylar also lives here. We live door to door. Skylar is my only friend, thanks to Chase. He made everyone hate me. Everyday, someone either beats me up, or calls me names. Chase and I have been enemies ever since pre school. All I said, was 'hi'. What do I get back? Hell. I was thinking about This on the way to school. When we got to the building, I got off the bus as soon as I could. "Hey Bree!" I heard Skylar call after me. "Hey Sky," I said as I kept on walking. "What are you,...oh, nevermind. I know. Hey, are you signing up for the talent show on Friday? Cause if you are, maybe we can sing a song together." I looked at her. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Can I choose the song?" I had an awesome idea for the talent show. "Yeah, sure! Well, I gotta get to class. We'll talk about it later, kay?"

"Kay, bye!" Skylar has an extra class today, so I wouldn't see much of her today. As I was walking to my locker, someone pushed me into the wall. "Hey!" I started before turning around to see who it was. Chase. "Hey what?" He asked. "Hey guys, look what we have here. A wannabe popular." Sarah, Chase's girlfriend mocked. Why don't I fight back? Well Chase has this commando app thingy that makes him ten times stronger, and meaner. You learn that the hard way. I've had enough of this. I've been bullied since pre school, for crying out loud! I'm not gonna stand for more. "If popular kids are always mean, then I'd rather be me, thank you very much." I said, annoyed. "Hey look, Doodey's got a voice of her own." That's it! "YOU KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENTCE IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME? I'M NICE, NOT A STUCK UP JERK LIKE YOU GUYS! I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN BULLIED BY YOU GUYS BY SAYING, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. GET A LIFE, AND STOP RUINING MINE." Chase looked shocked, and Sarah and her friends stomped away. Chase looked at me with pure hate. He grabbed me by the top of my tee, and shoved me against the lockers. "You'll regret that Doodey." He whispered in my ear.

So, was it a good chapter? It was longer than I meant, but I couldn't find a good stopping place. Peace, hope, and pizza!

Keep winning the war against bullies!