Chapter Three: Meet Usagi

Woah woah woah! Calm down Elisa, calm down, thought Elisa as her mind raced again with fear, nervousness, and yet even still, excitement. But how was she even going to go about telling Usagi that she had been watching over her for a long time? And besides, you don't start conversations like that anyway.

"Um, Hi...I'm Elisa...what's your name?" asked Elisa, her voice slightly shaking. First, she knew she had to confirm to herself that this girl really was the girl she had been watching. "I'm Usagi," replied the girl. So this girl was Usagi Tsukino then. Her thoughts became awe at the girl, whom she knew also as the legendary Sailor Moon. "Well...bye then..." said Elisa, hurriedly. And with that, she hurried away. Oh great, what did you do? Thought Elisa as she ran away. She could still see the confused look on Usagi's face as she uttered a small,"Well...bye, I guess..." Elisa watched as the girl stood there for a few moments with a perplexed look on her face, and then she walked home.

But Elisa couldn't just let Usagi walk away, she just felt like she couldn't. She could sill see Usagi faintly, if only she could follow her...

Elisa raced after her, stride after stride. Her legs were starting to ache, another feeling she hadn't ever felt before. Well, I guess I'll have to add that to the list of new things in this world, she thought as she ran. She finally caught up to her, panting and breathing deeply, exhausted.

"Oh...hi, you're the girl from a while ago, right?" Said Usagi, quite surprised. "Um...yes," replied Elisa. "Oh, well, I was just going to the arcade, would you like to come?" she asked. "O-ok," said Elisa, still in awe that this girl, Usagi, was letting her come with her to a place. "Ok, great," she said.

The two passed by many cars and people that Elisa hadn't been watching over. She forgot about her hunger as she watched everything go by. There were so many nice shops with pretty dress and jewelry displays, and some restaurants that she took note of to visit if she ever got money. "Well, here it is," said Usagi when they got to a building with a colorful sign. 

"Hello Mr. Furuhata," said Usagi upon coming in. After being greeted, Usagi showed Elisa a 'Sailor V Game.' Usagi was doing particularly well until her character, Sailor V, got beaten by a dragon. "Hm...can I try?" asked Elisa. "Ok, it's hard," said Usagi. Elisa had analyzed the different enemies while watching Usagi play the game, so she figured she'd try playing it anyway.

"Shoot that! Yes, you're doing great! Dodge that!" said Usagi as Elisa was playing. She had managed to get to as high level, and had beaten the dragon that had defeated Usagi. "No!" she said as her character died when it was hit by a fireball. "Well, it was fun," said Elisa. And then, more girls entered the arcade. They looked familiar. One girl had short blue hair, another had her brown hair in a ponytail. Then, she saw a girl with dark, violet-ish, long hair, and the last had the same hairstyle but she had blonde hair and a bow on it. "Hi guys," said Usagi. No wonder they seemed familiar!

These girls were the other sailor scouts! Oh gosh, stay calm, pushed Elisa to herself in her head. "Oh, these are my friends. That's Ami," said Usagi, gesturing to the blue haired girl. "That's Rei," she pointed to the girl with dark violet-ish hair. "That's Makoto," she pointed to the brown-haired girl with the ponytail. "And that's Mina," and she pointed to the girl with the blonde hair and the bow. "Guys, this is Elisa,"said Usagi. They heard a cat meow, and in Ami's hands, there was a black cat with...a crescent moon on it's forehead? "Oh, and that's Luna," said Usagi. "Hi, this is Artemis," said Mina, with a white cat and the same moon on it's forehead. "Oh, hi everyone," said Elisa, her voice a little more shaky now. 

Suddenly, the black cat got onto Usagi's shoulder and pointed to Elisa. "Oh, Luna, what are you doing?" Asked Usagi. Luna seemed to be communicating with Artemis, and they seemed to be interested in Elisa. But why?