Prologue

"Lutetia!" Yelled Sailors Cloelia, Camillo, Rosa, and Amalthea as Sailor Lutetia fell into the ever-growing abyss of darkness. "I can feel a strong core inside Xanthippe! I can bring that out! I can force the evil out of him!" Yelled Lutetia. She had a plan, and she held on to her will. 

She knew what she had to do. She knew she couldn't keep fighting this monster, and she knew neither she or she other sailors could keep fighting any longer. Fighting just wasn't an option anymore. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she had plunged into the abyss.

Years ago, the legendary elemental sailors had a spectacular clash. A clash so large, it would produce a living being by mistake. The clash was so large that it would be called "The Clash of the Five Warriors" for generations to come. The warriors, guided by planets, fought a long, raging battle against each other. These warriors, guided by the planets of Gyptis, Seraphina, Hilaritas, Klotilde, and Aeolia, guarded the different elements of life. 

Gyptis guarded the sea, Aeolia guarded air, Hilaritas guarded fire, Seraphina guarded Earth, and Klotilde guarded light. Their clash was fate. Their five magic powers touched one another at the same time, an event that was never to happen. This would awaken a guardian stronger than any of them. This guardian, the guardian of continuity, was Sailor Lutetia.

Xanthippe was a strong evil power. It had destroyed many lives, and yet, Lutetia could always feel something strong surging inside of him. She had to know what that force was, for it wasn't any evil. Xanthippe was generated from when several stars had collided into one another. They were the Forbidden Stars, and if they ever crossed, doom would impend. That doom took the form of Xanthippe, a huge and formidable monster that was made of an evil type of floating purple and blue fire. 

"HAHAHA!! You FOOL!! YOU think you are GREATER than ME?!" Came the booming voice of Xanthippe. Lutetia said nothing as she fell downwards, keeping her eyes and mind shut to it's remarks. "I am the powerful Xanthippe!" it yelled. Above, Amalthea was at her knees, and tears had started flooding through Rosa's eyes. "Lutetia!!" Yelled Camillo, as Cloelia looked downwards towards Lutetia with a darkened expression.

Lutetia was swallowed and absorbed by Xanthippe in a fleeting moment. "NO!!" Yelled Camillo. Rosa cried even harder.

Then came the light. A light as bright as a thousand suns filled the sailors' eyes, filled the whole city of Crystal Tokyo, filled all the world. Shutting your eyes would do little to shield them from this amazing light. A strong force surged through Lutetia's body, and then after a booming gale of wind and a brightening clasp of thunder, Lutetia's new fate had begun.

- - - - -

In a large chamber, a blue haired girl lay unconscious, face-down on the floor. Her hair was slightly wavy, yet short. Her skin was a very light brown color, and her eyes were also blue. Her eyes beginning to lift, the girl slowly awoke.

"W-where...where am I?!" Cried Lutetia aloud. "What is this?" All around her, she could see a bright pink floor and walls, and one stone door. She got up to open it, but her hand couldn't touch the doorknob, as if because of an invisible forcefield. Now Lutetia was confused. Suddenly, on the wall, a holographic picture faded into view. 

It was a picture of...her! But, what was she wearing? What were those clothes? Underneath the picture, the holographic words,"Sailor form of Lutetia," had also faded into view. She saw short pictures flash, of some magic light coming from her hands. So...that's my...sailor form?? thought Lutetia. It just didn't seem like the same her. And when she thought, Lutetia began to realize. Who even was she?

"It's not...me..." she said. The holographic picture and it's caption faded away. "Hey wait! Stay! Please! Come on, what am I going to do now?!" She yelled once it had completely gone. "Well...I guess I'll be...Elisa...?" She said. That Lutetia girl just didn't seem like her. She knew it was her, physically, but when she thought about it, it just didn't seem right. But for some reason, the name Elisa seemed to fit her perfectly. "Well, I guess I'll be here for a while," she said to herself.

A few weeks had passed. Elisa had learned how to see and watch over people from where she was, and some place called Crystal Tokyo was the first thing she saw. It was a big city, and that was when she saw a group of several girls that got her attention.