Between Normal World and Monster World

Last night during the fight with Scourge, Sonic did have some bite mark on his neck but he shook it off that he's fine. Apparently Amy knew that bite marks can be painful sometimes, so she checks him to make sure the bite marks are not too deep.

"Sonic please let me check your wounds" Amy said to Sonic.

"No thanks I'm fine" Sonic said.

Amy does the sad puppy whimpering noise to get Sonic to change his mind.

"Fine, I'll lay on my stomach if you wanna check" Sonic gave up. He laid down on his stomach and Amy check through the fur on his neck.

She then saw the bite marks and there was dry blood too, "I'm gonna patch you up Sonic" Amy takes out the first aid, "First I gotta wash the bite marks" Amy took out some cotton and painkilling liquid.

"Ah, man. Not the painkilling liquid stuff" Sonic groans.

"Relax" Amy pressed her hand on his back while cleaning Sonic's wounds on the neck. Sonic let out a painful moan. Eventually he felt relaxed.

"Hold still, Sonic" Amy said.

"Okay" Sonic said. Amy then began humming to herself while she patches Sonic up. As soon as she was done, Sonic got up.

"Thanks, Ames" Sonic said.

"No worries Sonic" Amy hugs him. Sonic smiles and hugged her back.

-

Nebula was showing Shadow and Silver the difference between her iPhone6 and iCoffin6, "In the normal world, it's called an iPhone and its rectangular. While the iCoffin is shaped like a coffin shape. So I used my iPhone to call my parents in the normal world while I use my iCoffin to look at the monster world style internet" Nebula explained while holding her two different phones.

"Oh. It must be great having two in case the other one breaks" Silver said.

"Yes but like I said I have two for each world" Nebula said, "Youtube is like Scaretube. Facebook is like Scarebook" she gave an example.

"Show us an example of Youtube" Shadow said. Nebula clicked on the Youtube app and showed a video of a walrus playing saxophone.

"Bwahahahaha!! That's hilarious!" Silver laughed at the walrus video.

"Not just that, and in Scaretube the walrus plays a scary piano" Nebula clicked on Scaretube to show the version there. She then showed the video of the monster walrus playing a piano. Joined with a seal.

"Yep that's the differences" Shadow said.

"Also, when it comes to horror movies in the normal world, it's a lot different than real monsters" Nebula said.

"How exactly?" Silver asked.

"Well there are often stuntmen in suits or CGI, short for computer generated image. As for Godzilla movies a guy in a 242 pound suit is often used, but there are lighter suits" Nebula said, "As for vampire movies, they usually don't have bat transformation but their weakness is sunlight. And sometimes show their reflection in the mirror"

"Heh. I guess that's where the vampire mirrors came from" Shadow joked.

"Yeah. Maybe when half normal beings saw them they got the idea" Nebula said.

"Most likely. But I assume now that there are not much differences in these worlds" Shadow said.

"Well....maybe a little difference. Most normal mobians have powers but humans don't" Nebula said, "Unlike like a real vampire, most people born with a skin disorder called Xeroderma Pigmentosum, I think that's what is called. Meaning they can't go near ultraviolet light like the sunlight due to their skin sensitivity. And I feel very sorry for them that they can't walk in daylight. And no, they're not like vampires" Nebula said.